Newbie First Post

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    Hi to all! Not too sure about using the internet and posting. One of my user names on some learning how to effectively and safely use the internet is "Ineptech". The name says it all. T-Rigger is also definitive. I am a semi-retired, self-under-employed architect. I tinker in many hands-on shop activities... sheetmetal, woodwork, minor gun repair and modification, light welding, repairing my circa 1935 aging home, etc. Very little interest in computers until forced to get into it for lack of tech staff. Involved in shooting and collecting since senior year in senior year of high school - that's lots of trips around the sun ago. Funny how what goes around comes around - deja vu all over again. The interest and time available to dabble in firearms seems to be inversely proportional to the financial ability to participate. Looking forward to this new venture.Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

T-Rigger (aka Ineptech)

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    While you cite inexperience and allude to ineptitude, you have managed to write a cohesive and competent complete thought that was correctly punctuated and grammatically accurate. So I don't believe that you are not a seasoned IT professional who moonlights as a anonymous hacker for a shadowy gov't agency.

Sadly you will not fit in here well. The vast majority of our members have issue with even the most common of everyday activities, note how many have lost their entire gun collection whilst boating.

May I suggest starting your post at about 1/3 to 1/2 of a complete though, misspelling everything and throwing punctuation to the wind. Occasionally capitalize all of the letters, so to seem that you are yelling. Continually reference the past like it actually will help.

A healthy dose of "i don't like X so its not right" helps as well. Open minds are frowned upon here.

And always consider that everyone is combative, never sarcastic.

Or ignore my suggestions and actually be a productive helpful member of this site!!! Your choice (you have my permission, and maybe Dave-M's too, maybe)

Welcome to BS!!!!

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    Glad to have you.
    Jdindadell means well but sometimes he gets out in the public so don’t let him worry you...
    You’ll be just fine here. ;)

T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    Thanks for the feedback on being an effective BS'er, jdindadell. I'll wurk on doin MO BETTA in da fewcha.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Apple cider vinegarOTR
    Top Bottom