Nick's vs Palo Alto

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miscverb

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 23, 2016
    Destrehan LA
    nope, i am saying if you drive that distance to fts from where you are, you might consider making a day of it by bringing a smorgasbord of guns to make the trip worth the effort for _you_; shoot pistol, small gun, big gun, shoot the bench, shoot from the tower, etc. out to from 100 yards to 935 yards. just food for thought in case you get board with 100 yards, thats all. it is great to have options.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    nope, i am saying if you drive that distance to fts from where you are, you might consider making a day of it by bringing a smorgasbord of guns to make the trip worth the effort for _you_; shoot pistol, small gun, big gun, shoot the bench, shoot from the tower, etc. out to from 100 yards to 935 yards. just food for thought in case you get board with 100 yards, thats all. it is great to have options.

Ok...I see the issue. I was getting them mixed up. When I said Nick's a couple of posts ago, I meant Palo Alto. Both Nick's and Palo Alto are the same distance from where I would be starting out. Unless FTS was substantially better than Palo Alto, I don't know if I can justify the added driving time. I don't think I would be saving much money if any at all.

Top Bottom