Let's take down Bloomberg together

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Instinctshot

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 6, 2014
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Hey everyone,

First time on this forum. As you all know, Bloomberg is throwing tons into the 2020 election. If we do nothing, then he may have a chance.

Democrats do some things well. Among those is mobilize their NPC army. We must do the same, and we did in VA.

They also use cancel culture EXCLUSIVELY to their benefit. We must take their lead and target companies with boycotts until they refuse to give these tyrants shelter.

Which brings me to Bloomberg and the cronies over at the NFL: if we get enough people to spam similar emails stating they will boycott the NFL because of their allowing Bloomberg air time, then they'll pull his ad.

Email: officeofcommissioner@nfl.com

The email I wrote:
    Hello,

I am writing you to inform you, as a lifelong NFL fan/patron, I will indefinitely boycott the NFL. The NFL as an organization has trampled on traditional American values and embodied the definition of hypocrisy. An ad valued at $11M was purchased by Bloomberg to air during the Superbowl; yet, in years past, an ad was attempted to be purchased by Daniel Defense, a company dedicated to the protection of Americans both abroad and at home. The NFL blocked DD’s ad. Mike Bloomberg hasn’t done anything for this country, for NYC, for anyone excluding himself.

Mike Bloomberg propagated racism with his stop-and-frisk laws. Laws that got black men harassed, incarcerated, and/or shot. Mike Bloomberg is responsible for government-enforced violence against minority groups. Bloomberg is running on the promise of government-enforced violence imposed on all who would disobey him, exemplified by the hat trick pulled in Virginia. With the NFL’s decision to allow a political ad of this nature from a man lacking all integrity, you have sealed your fate in the eyes of majority America. I understand that losing my patronage means little to you because I’m an individual; however, I will be sharing this with my peers and followers.

I thank you for the good years, and unapologetically wish that the National Football Organization cease to be.

Patriots, I urge you to do the same. We must fight fire with fire before we lose this fight for good. Take the minute, flood their inbox with YOUR VOICE. Take a stand, Fight to take the tyrants voices away.

I believe in freedom of speech. Unfortunately, we must fight to silence Bloomberg and the Anti-gun crowd.

Top Bottom