Keystone precision chassis rifle

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stinkysix

Rating - 97.9%
    46   1   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Denham Springs
    Been itching for a new 22 precision, and saw this. For the past year i have been hunting with my CZ Precision trainer and am more than happy with the performance but always want something new for the collection. Saw this on a youtube review so i ordered one. Went to sight it in and run some rounds down the barrel. My go to ammo is Eley hollowpoint subsonic and Federal gold metal match. Now the trigger out of box is bad but it is adustable but difficult. Got down to about 2 or so pounds but i like my triggers in the 12 oz to 1 pound range. Put 50 rds through it to break in the barrel and shot for accuracy. Did not disapoint, first 5 shots 1 ragged hole at 50 yd. Shot both ammo's with similar results. Shot at the berm past 100 yds at sherburn to see bullet impact on my hash marks and proceded to shoot the small pieces of clay pigeons with no problem. Still have to work on the trigger but am more than happy.

Attachments

• 20200131_163434.jpg
      20200131_163434.jpg
      267.2 KB · Views: 212

stinkysix

Rating - 97.9%
    46   1   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Denham Springs
    Finally got time to mess with the trigger, polished the sear and slowly adjusted the engagement to where it would break clean at 1.2 pounds. Got some more premium ammo to test. Eley sub hollowpoint and Federal gold match were shooting in the half inch and better with the trigger at 3 to 4 pounds. Next available good weather day i will test those and the new ammo. Also put a new Crimson Trace 6-24x56 34mm tube scope on it.

Top Bottom