Need new ccw everyday belt

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    In need of a new everyday ccw belt...looking at 'KORE ESSENTIALS' because of the 1/4inch incremets adjustment and the internal stifferner layer in middle of belt........leather or nylon..... any input +or- would like your input...have used old school leather belts but they loose their support and adjustment holes stretching after some use.... tnx for input................drill sgt

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Hanks Belts, if you are looking for leather. If you can wait, you can get them at half price when they have their LTP sale (less than perfect) I bought an LTP last year and I never could tell what was "wrong" with it.

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I have been using a belt made by Nexbelt. They are on amazon and it has held up well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I'll also suggest Ares Gear. I've had their Aegis Enhanced, Ranger, and Ranger Lite belts. Jake is good people.

buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA
    In need of a new everyday ccw belt...looking at 'KORE ESSENTIALS' because of the 1/4inch incremets adjustment and the internal stifferner layer in middle of belt........leather or nylon..... any input +or- would like your input...have used old school leather belts but they loose their support and adjustment holes stretching after some use.... tnx for input................drill sgt

Just got one sold under the Blade Tech name. There is a slight difference between the regular Kore and the gun belt. The gun belt has two set screws to attach the buckle besides the cam latch. I like it because the 1/4" adjustment is easy to do inconspicuously if I need to adjust it in a public setting. My only negative is it is advertised as 1-1/2" wide but it is actually 1-3/8" wide. I carry AIWB and it works well. It is leather sewn and glued to a web type backing and is very stiff. I was using either a Wilderness belt or a heavy regular leather belt before.

Last edited:

drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    THANKS for the response....... found the "MOZETO 11/2 inch tactical riggers nylon webb w/modified "cobra" buckle (1 side is not as wide allowing it to thread thru belt loops without removing buckle from belt)....... for now am very pleased with the new belt ........... drill sgt

veezarza1

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2020
    Louisiana

Give the Uncle Mike's Law Enforcement Kodra UltraDuty Nylon Belt a shot, a trial won't convince you.

hokie74

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Assumption Parish
    I've been wearing a 5 stitch Instructor by The Wilderness for at least 7 years. Had to send it back once to get the velcro replaced at nominal cost. Also have a High Noon Holsters leather for when that is more appropriate dress.

twinin

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 5, 2017
    Houma
    I bought two of the Hank's. They are great and bought LTP for $30 each. They look like a regular belt but hold up well. I also have a thick Blackhawk and a 5.11 tactical. They hold everything up well but are noticeable.

I recently added a Kore Essentials tactical. I like the way it fits so much. I will probably eventually replace all of my belts with Kore.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom