Trump Not Guilty

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    Today the Senate voted on the articles of impeachment and Trump was found not guilty.
    Please feel free to discuss briskly.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    A lot of Orange Man Bad types are flocking to the interwebs to state their opinions.

Pelosi lost her war. I'm just waiting for what she tries next.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Fully expect the next impeachment proceedings to start any time in the next 7 days.

Maybe not that soon but it’s definitely coming. They have already dropped a few hints

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Happy this round is over, the marxists will come for another round and see if anything sticks. We need to win the house this year. Also Mitt Romney such a turd.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Agreed Republicans will have to take the house if any of the people’s work is to get done in Trump’s lame duck term.

I believe this whole fiasco will allow Republicans an extra edge in November, but I’ve been wrong before.

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    The Dems have really looked silly the last few years. They are going to lose what sanity they have left when he gets re-elected. Should be fun to watch!

BlueShamu

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    D'town
    Republicans really need to show up to the polls more than ever! Not sure how many House/Senate seats are up for grabs across the country....but, definitely need to regain control of the lower chamber and beef up the upper!

Hopefully, moderate Dems will see the ridicule current Dems have made of Washington....not that Washington needed any help...but, it’s over the top, now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I watched the vote at a Rouses. There were a couple of employees who thought that they needed simple majority and it was comical to hear them cheer for their side as the vote tally progressed. They thought there was a chance on the second article and stayed up the cheering again!

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    The Dems’ case just grows weaker every day. I pray that they will find justice... although true justice will not please them.

2c8e4f8793330a9fc1ff0be15aa6b05f.jpg

Last edited:

Specularius

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    N31 20, W92 14
    Can someone explain to me why so many people were hoping for a 50/50 vote? My understanding is that once the vote surpassed 34 for not guilty it was over because there was no way to get 2/3rds guilty vote. Yet, I saw a lot of talk about if it would be a tie vote then the justice would have to rule one way or the other.

Bmash

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    Zachary, LA
    Can someone explain to me why so many people were hoping for a 50/50 vote? My understanding is that once the vote surpassed 34 for not guilty it was over because there was no way to get 2/3rds guilty vote. Yet, I saw a lot of talk about if it would be a tie vote then the justice would have to rule one way or the other.
    Per the news last week the 50/50 vote that the Chief Justice would have to decide was for the vote on calling witnesses. The answer to why people believe 50/50 is uninformed people - to put it nicely.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Per the news last week the 50/50 vote that the Chief Justice would have to decide was for the vote on calling witnesses. The answer to why people believe 50/50 is uninformed people - to put it nicely.

I must admit ignorance on the rules until now. I had no concern the Senate would impeach Trump. So I had no need to study up on the rules.

I will say I knew Romney to be a giant knob gobbler but to be such a vindictive dick bag and blame it on his conscience and religion was impressive. He will regret his decision come election time.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    I must admit ignorance on the rules until now. I had no concern the Senate would impeach Trump. So I had no need to study up on the rules.

I will say I knew Romney to be a giant knob gobbler but to be such a vindictive dick bag and blame it on his conscience and religion was impressive. He will regret his decision come election time.

I really hope that this whole sham process has opened the eyes of many people and they make it clear at the polls and make sweeping changes where possible.

I have even seen many Trump haters turn and say they will now vote Trump because they see that the Dems have really showed their vile hatred for American and its people.

Specularius

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    N31 20, W92 14
    It was obvious that Romney voted that way out of spite to a man than did something He himself could not do....Win the office of The President of the United States.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I watched the vote at a Rouses. There were a couple of employees who thought that they needed simple majority and it was comical to hear them cheer for their side as the vote tally progressed. They thought there was a chance on the second article and stayed up the cheering again!

When all you do is listen to other dummies on social media sites tell you what you need to know, you get what you witnessed at that grocery store.

Now, I understand having an ignorant opinion is a Constitutional Right, but someone in their peer circle should tell them the phrase; "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Stupidity" is not correct!

Top Bottom