Join BayouShooter For Free

Marksman

User Info Menu

Sig Sauer Sierra 3 BDX Combo Scope and Laser Rangefinder

Up for trade is a Sig Sauer Sierra3 BDX combo Riflescope and Laser Rangefinder. The scope and rangefinder both communicate with an app on your phone via Bluetooth. Basically, you zero the scope and input your load info into the app. Then, you hit something with the rangefinder and the hold over will appear on your scope. You can also put in custom drop points in the scope via the app, and the drop points move through the magnification levels like a FFP scope (Sig calls it digital focal plane). It also has dots that appear on the side if you have your scope/rifle canted. I own one of these already and use it on an AR-10. This is an extra one I bought. I did open the box, but never took anything out of the wrapping. Nothing mounted or used. Everything is included - Scope, manual, 2 CR2032 batteries, Allen wrench, microfiber cloth, Laser rangefinder, case, lanyard, manual, and lithium CR2 battery.

Scope - 3.5-10x42mm with a 30mm tube Rangefinder is the KILO1400BDX

IMG_0717.jpg
    IMG_0721.jpg
    Trade Interests:
    • Rifles - bolt or semi-auto depending on caliber
    • AR 15 Uppers or Lowers
    • AR 10 uppers or lowers
    • Handguns - Pistols in 9mm, 10mm, .45 ACP, or good manufacturer revolvers
    • Optics - Quality Scopes, Prism Sights, or Pistol Red Dots
    • Rimfire - Rifles or Pistols

I can add some cash if you have something more valuable. Item is located in Houma. I can travel for the right deal. PM me if interested or have questions.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Bump

Marksman

User Info Menu

Will head to Ebay soon if anyone is interested

Marksman

User Info Menu

Bump. Traveling through NOLA and Northshore tomorrow