Join BayouShooter For Free
Pelican

User Info Menu

Marlin Model 1895 .45-70 Lever Action w/ Leupold VX-II 2-7x33

Selling a Marlin Model 1895 .45-70 Lever Action with a Leupold VX-II 2-7x33. This gun has less than 20 rounds through it. The internals and trigger were polished by a local gunsmith and the scope still needs to be sighted in.

I believe I have a box or two of ammo that i'll throw in with it, will dig that out tonight as well. $800.00, located in Albany, LA. I travel to and from Metairie for work so could meet you anywhere in those areas. You can reach me by private message here or text message at (409) 201-1115.

User Info Menu

Nice gun!!

downdabayou

User Info Menu

JM stamped ?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pdugas View Post
    JM stamped ?
    Remington

User Info Menu

22 inch barrel? do you have the rear sight? and will you sell without the scope? And if so how much?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by antfreeman65 View Post
    22 inch barrel? do you have the rear sight? and will you sell without the scope? And if so how much?
    Yes. I would sell without the scope. I've got to do some digging around but i'm sure I would have kept the rear sight. $575 without scope?

User Info Menu

Thanks, that's a great deal. Looking for one just like yours, however something came up, cannot make the purchase right now. Love that Gun. Would love to purchase. Have a Buffalo hunt in the Fall in Wyoming. Thanks for the reply.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by antfreeman65 View Post
    Thanks, that's a great deal. Looking for one just like yours, however something came up, cannot make the purchase right now. Love that Gun. Would love to purchase. Have a Buffalo hunt in the Fall in Wyoming. Thanks for the reply.
    No problem!