Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast
    Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    When you burn the ad, the ad is gone. But what if you burn the ad then someone comes by and hands you the same ad every day?

SMH
    Still wouldn’t be upset about it, but I would have plenty of fire starter.
    Last edited by Magdump; February 13th, 2020 at 03:53 AM.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

oldbie

Premium Member

User Info Menu

There's another aspect to this we need to consider.

Who is going to pay $600 for a new Glock? Yes, it will make the seller very happy. But who's crazy enough to do it? Only someone that can't buy a gun in a gun shop, someone who can't pass the background check. So the seller gets his $600, how does he feel when he learns the gun was used in a crime? Maybe someone gets shot in a robbery? Was it worth it? Just food for thought...
    "Be water, my friend..."

Blackhawk

User Info Menu

I like to do research first, either as a buyer or a seller. To do otherwise seems to be a no-brainer. If I set a certain price I also like to explain where it comes from, for example: https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/...and&highlight=

Never had any pushback on my prices when selling, and try not to offend anyone when offering to buy, and as others have said I just move on if prices are wild.
    Phu Bai, Vietnam, 1968-69
    Baghdad, Iraq, 2004-05

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    SMH
    Still wouldn’t be upset about it, but I would have plenty of fire starter.
    Sure, it won't make you upset but it's not unreasonable to say someone in that position would get tired of seeing the ad again and again.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    Sure, it won't make you upset but it's not unreasonable to say someone in that position would get tired of seeing the ad again and again.
    I feel like that’s a far stretch Perez. You mean like, someone looks at all the new post titles and then somehow becomes tired of seeing those titles? Or do you mean there are members here who click on those threads again and again and then get tired?
    I’m trying to find some validity to your point but I can’t. I realize we haven’t had the back and forth for a while but we should save it for something that makes any kind of sense, don’t you think?

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    I feel like that’s a far stretch Perez. You mean like, someone looks at all the new post titles and then somehow becomes tired of seeing those titles? Or do you mean there are members here who click on those threads again and again and then get tired?
    I’m trying to find some validity to your point but I can’t. I realize we haven’t had the back and forth for a while but we should save it for something that makes any kind of sense, don’t you think?
    It's absolutely not a far stretch to say people get tired of seeing the same ads or the same overpriced items over and over in their new posts listings because they would like to see something new in the new posts results. Your validation is not needed for that to be true.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Mmm-K

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

I like to buy low,Sell high !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    I like to buy low,Sell high !
    Haha! I just like to buy.

Training Ferrous Metal

User Info Menu

Whenever the rifle I am eyeing gets bumped I check the thread to see if there was a price drop. There are 5-6 guns I wouldn't mind picking up from the classifieds, but I think the prices are either too high or its not high enough on my priority list right now. Honestly, there are so many good deals on new guns right now that has been able to keep me occupied lately.