Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 1 of 8 12 ... LastLast
    Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

New Orleans Police Glock 22 Gen 3

Anyone else pick up one of those gen 3 Glock 22's that were issued to the New Orleans Police Department? Aim Surplus is selling them for $279.

Just got mine in. It's definitely well used, but it appears to still have a lot of life left.

Additional cool factor: it has a NOxxxxPD serial number.

Mike
    ΦΒΚ. Honi soit qui mal y pense.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Got mine yesterday. Overall it has very minimal finish wear, which was a surprise, but it was very dirty. Completely took the gun down and let the really dirty stuff soak overnight in Hoppes. Now I just gotta put it back together

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3161.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	250.7 KB 
ID:	92422

Name:	IMG_3162.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	250.5 KB 
ID:	92423

Gonna try to shoot it this weekend.

Marksman

User Info Menu

You got really lucky on the slide condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott5.0 View Post

Name:	IMG_3161.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	250.7 KB 
ID:	92422

Name:	IMG_3162.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	250.5 KB 
ID:	92423

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by snipehunter7 View Post
    You got really lucky on the slide condition.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah. AimSurplus screwed up on an earlier order I made for an NOPD gun, so when they gave me a heads up that another batch of guns was on the way and they would hold one for me, I told them to send me a nice one and we would call it even. They delivered for sure. They even sent a second magazine with it as well. Stand up people for sure.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Yeah. AimSurplus screwed up on an earlier order I made for an NOPD gun, so when they gave me a heads up that another batch of guns was on the way and they would hold one for me, I told them to send me a nice one and we would call it even. They delivered for sure. They even sent a second magazine with it as well. Stand up people for sure.
    That's awesome. This was my first time dealing with Aim Surplus. The gun I received is just fine ... a bit more wear on the plastic than I would have liked, but the finish on the slide looks good. The night sights are long dead, but they work fine and add to the gun's character.

I'm just going to clean it and shoot it ... and for the money I can't complain.

Does yours have a NOxxxxPD serial number? That's really cool.

mike

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RaleighReloader View Post
    That's awesome. This was my first time dealing with Aim Surplus. The gun I received is just fine ... a bit more wear on the plastic than I would have liked, but the finish on the slide looks good. The night sights are long dead, but they work fine and add to the gun's character.

mike
    Did you get an NOPD gun without the NOxxxxPD serial number?

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    Did you get an NOPD gun without the NOxxxxPD serial number?
    My gun has it!

mike

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RaleighReloader View Post

mike
    Mine has the NOxxxxPD serial as well. The only real oddity about the gun was with one of the magazines that came with it. Whoever carried it had written 'Plan B' on the magazine body with a silver sharpie

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Mine has the NOxxxxPD serial as well. The only real oddity about the gun was with one of the magazines that came with it. Whoever carried it had written 'Plan B' on the magazine body with a silver sharpie
    Wasn't me.

Gun Trust Lawyer

Premium Member

User Info Menu

We ordered two. Received with one mag each, and no boxes. Lots of carry-wear and a bit dirty. I haven't field stripped it yet. Both have NOPD star and crescent on slide and NOxxxPD serial numbers. Cool conversation piece.

Thanks to Aklys Defense/Meaux Guns for the transfers.