New Orleans Police Glock 22 Gen 3

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RaleighReloader

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jan 30, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Here's mine. I'm happy with it.

Mike

attachment.php

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I don't remember ever seeing a duty pistol that was colored in before. It could be a 3rd party thing but it looks really good.

IMG_9322 copy.jpg

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I wonder if that is a personal thing the officer does while he has it. I've noticed that a lot of the NOPD Beretta's have also been colored in.

View attachment 92477View attachment 92478

Now you’re talking. I never was much of a Glock fan but I’ve been collecting Beretta pistols since about ‘90 or so. I could go for a NOPD 92 or 96. Although, that one looks a little rough.

Last edited:

Scott5.0

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Loranger, LA
    https://aimsurplus.com/leo-trade-in-glock-22-gen-3-40s-w-handgun-nopd-marked/

Mine is apparently on the way and this point and I have what I need to fix the trigger but want to replace op rod/spring as well. Anybody better than glock store for low cost OEM parts like that?

At this point, I use Ebay. The parts are general around the same price or cheaper and most of the ebay stuff has free shipping and will you get it a lot quicker than ordering through the big boys. Just filter the search list by lowest price + shipping and go from there.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    At this point, I use Ebay. The parts are general around the same price or cheaper and most of the ebay stuff has free shipping and will you get it a lot quicker than ordering through the big boys. Just filter the search list by lowest price + shipping and go from there.
    Cool, I may give that a shot. Thanks.

Scott5.0

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Loranger, LA
    Cool, I may give that a shot. Thanks.

Just to give you an example. Shot my gun today. The NY trigger spring is ass, so I decided to order a standard Glock trigger spring. Hit up Glockstore.com. Spring is $3.00, shipping is $7.00 (for a little spring :rolleyes:) $10.00 total. Hit up eBay. OEM spring in the factory bag, $4.93 shipped. It's a no brainer.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Just to give you an example. Shot my gun today. The NY trigger spring is ass, so I decided to order a standard Glock trigger spring. Hit up Glockstore.com. Spring is $3.00, shipping is $7.00 (for a little spring :rolleyes:) $10.00 total. Hit up eBay. OEM spring in the factory bag, $4.93 shipped. It's a no brainer.
    Sweet. Found what I needed and saved a few bucks. I actually bought 3 to change the others as well. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nexus2024
    Top Bottom