SPF: .38 Special 6 Shot Revolver $99 OBO

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.

******SOLD PENDING FUNDS*****​

For Sale is one fine example of German Engineering. Or something like that.

An Arminius Revolver. Imported by F.I.E. under the model name Titan Tiger. (What a manly name for a revolver)

Arminius is a line of revolvers manufactured by Weihrauch & Weihrauch GmbH & Co. KG, of Mellrichstadt, Germany, a manufacturer of target and sporting air rifles, air pistols, cartridge rifles and pistols. Wieruch's first model was HW-3 produced in 1960 which was followed in 1962 by the HW-4, and since 1965 the HW-5.

This revolver appears to be in good shape. I replaced the mainspring, and the cylinder bolt stop spring with parts I ordered from Numerich.

There is some holster wear in the normal places, but I wouldn't be concerned about this 'metal' rusting.

The grips are in great condition and fashioned from the finest polymers known to man, in the 60's. (I think)

IMG_0660[1].jpgIMG_0661[1].jpgIMG_0662[1].jpg

Please read the fine print:

I offer no warranty or guarantee on this revolver, or any work I performed in putting it back into service.
    Always wear safety glasses when firing a firearm. You may want to consider additional protection when firing one of this 'quality'.
    All sales are final. No returns. Sucka.

First come, First serve.

Trades considered: German Lugers, Broom Handle Mauser, P-38 Walther , Korth Revolvers. Sorry, I have no cash to add on this end, but if you wish, you can add cash with your Korth to sweeten the pot.

Westbank Face to Face prefered.

Shipping for an additional $99 from my FFL to yours CONUS only.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom