WTT: Mosin Nagant shipping/storage crates

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I have 3 Mosin Nagant shipping and storage crates I would like to trade. They are in a condition like they were handled by low/non paid communist soldiers who stored them in caves for decades in what is modern day Ukraine. SO they are not in like new condition, even though the interiors are remarkably well preserved. Two of the crates are missing the wooden handle on one side, so if you NEED handles on both sides act quick and get the first one. These are the 20 gun crate size, they also made 6 gun sized crates. I can meet in and around Baton Rouge most evenings and almost anytime on Saturdays.

Trades I am looking for

Surplus Steel AK47 magazines, any round count. I want commie steel in good shape, no new production, dented or plastic um polymer.
    Okay Industries Surefeed magazines 20 or 30 round. Not the E2 mags, the original surefeed.
    AKM parts kits, stamped. Pretty much anything stamped, bulged or not, AK, RPK, just staying away from milled kits.
    FAL parts kit, prefer metric non bipod cut but I won't rule out a bipod kit.
    Import AK's, rifle or pistol.
    Quality .223/5.56, 7.62X39 or 9mm ammo.

I know most AK kits and all FAL kits and complete AK's exceed the value of the crate and I will come to the table with cash if the need arises to make a deal.

I will put a cash value of $300 based on what I have seen at closed auctions for the few crates that have come up for sale in the past year. I'd rather stuff, but money buys stuff so I can work with that.

xrdwfc.jpg

lkbp2k.jpg

1eew5k.jpg

xza4e5.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rynola
    Top Bottom