Says 11 year old and still looking for 5 more under 18

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    New Orleans.
    How did the parents not know the 11 year old had things in the home that were not his.
    From the pictures looked like it was very loe tech. Just brake a side window out and grab whatever was left in car.
    I would bet that most if not all has to have had something in plain sight.

Attachments

• 20200212_182802.jpg
      20200212_182802.jpg
      190.8 KB · Views: 39
    Last edited:

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I have seen parents upset at their kids for "getting caught" stealing in my retail days. They encourage the theft behavior, but beat their ass for getting caught. A couple of times cops arrested the parents for using their kids to steal for them.

El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    ^^that

Friend of mine had a laptop stolen from 7080x (one of the “gentrifying” residential areas the lefties cry about). Thief/thieves had cut the burglar bars and crawled in thru a small high window into a guest bathroom during a weekday when she was at work. Another friend went with her in his marked unit to where the “find my mac” said it was.

Turned out it was in the middle-schooler’s room. In his closet. In a backpack. With a cordless grinder, crow bar, and bolt cutters. Momma commenced to laying the fear of God in young mr sticky-fingers “fo’ braingin’ dat up in mah hows”.

Note: not for breaking into a woman’s house. Not for stealing something valued where it wouldn’t be just a summons (bunch of high end programs on it). Not for lying about having done it. She was insinuating next time he better to pawn the stuff quicker.

SMDH...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    "John left that here when he stayed over."
    "James gave me that because his parents got him a new one for his birthday."
    "Tom let me borrow it and he borrowed my game."

As long as their kid gives them some kind of semi-plausible explanation, most parents won't dig deeper. When their kids get caught, and start telling the truth, the parents usually remember asking their kids and what their kids told them, and then start asking about all kinds of other stuff that they had questioned in the past and believed whatever their "angel" had told them.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    People in Algiers have been shot at when confronting these hoodlums breaking into cars.

An elderly couple was shot in Mid City, about a year ago, when confronting these thieves.

I respond to all alarms and noises with a 12ga after dark.

One day, I fear, you'll see a 'Momma' on TV proclaiming that her boy was a good boy. A good student. And I'll be out pressure washing my driveway.

I hate pressure washing.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Doesn't surprise me.

Merritt Landry case...

Kid got shot in the head trying to break in.
    Recovered in the hospital.
    Got caught trying to break into another residence.

You would think that getting shot in the head would be the wake up call.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    News said today he was let go and charges dropped. As he named names and others were taken in.

frankinola

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    the juvenile justice system is broken and dysfunctional as it reflects the nature of our society at this time. Children without parents and proper guidance in life grow up and become dysfunctional parents. Until the world gets back on moral clarity - all walks of like not just the inner city, we will continue to see these issues and the drug/alcohol abuse by teens who then want to emulate the adults they admire. It is cooler to be a gangsta in this world than to be educated.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom