How long are CCP's taking to get?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erazir

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Baton Rouge, La.
    I did my lifetime renewal class in early March. you do have to fill out online paperwork, but no fingerprinting or fees. You are required to provide a copy of the certificate from the instructor and a a divorce judgment if you were divorced in that time period. The turnaround time was less than a week. You can check it through the portal. I verified the approval and printed a copy. A day later when the *shelter in place* started I received an email from the state saying it was on hold. I checked with the instructor and that email was a blanket email to everyone applying whether approved or not at the time.

southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    Did you ever get your in the mail?

I did! Showed up in the mail on the 10th. Pretty disappointed I couldn’t make my inaugural stroll through Walmart because of the ‘rona, will have to tick that box in a couple months lol

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Check this out

i5WTbFw.jpg

Last edited:

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Wonderful!!!! Guess I won’t be seeing mine for at least another month or so then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least I would bet.

The weird thing is that they sent out another email YESTERDAY reminding instructors to send in their updated credentials if they haven't done so recently.

If no one is there to process paperwork then why have people email in credentials to train people during a stay home advisory? Shouldn't they extend that as well just like they did expirations on permits?

Makes little to no sense.

JumpmanUSC

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 23, 2007
    Broussard, LA
    Received an email from CHP unit that my application has been approved and will be getting it in the mail soon. Submitted the application online on 1/18/20, brought the paperwork and had the fingerprints done in Baton Rouge 2/21/20.

Top Bottom