Join BayouShooter For Free

Marksman

User Info Menu

WTS S&W Model 36 (Now OBO 02/20/20)

Well, hello there ladies & gentlemen.....and you other guys. Up for sale is my S&W Model 36. The gun is super clean. The only reason why I'm selling it is to fund a new project (you know how it goes). This model is very desirable in the nickel finish, and you don't see a lot of them out there in this good of a condition. The gun has a low round count, and the turn line is fairly minimal. This model makes for a great carry piece for you guys. Especially good for the women who want an effective round, but don't want the hassle of having to rack a slide (which they have trouble doing on some models) and just want a safe grab and shoot weapon. The pictures really don't do the gun justice. Take it home for $500- OBO . Call or text 225/888-1143 Thank you.
    IMG_0224.jpgIMG_0232.jpgIMG_0234.jpgIMG_0236.jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]92469
    Last edited by EJAIII; February 20th, 2020 at 12:37 PM.
    The greater majority of my vast fortune I've spent on women whiskey & weapons......The rest, I just pissed away.

If you find yourself in a fair gun fight; your tactics suck !

"The only easy day is yesterday."

Guns don't kill people; cell phones do!

Marksman

User Info Menu

You can still get out of the dog house & score points with the wife with this belated Valentine's Day present!
    The greater majority of my vast fortune I've spent on women whiskey & weapons......The rest, I just pissed away.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Making it easier for you to get out of that dog house you're in! Price drop to $525.

Marksman

User Info Menu

You must be getting comfortable living in that dog house......Here's your ticket out! ….Price Drop $500.

Marksman

User Info Menu

A pillow is cheaper than my gun, but it's hardly enough comfort in that dog house! Now asking $500- OBO