List of gun owners in the US?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ozarkpugs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2018
    US Zanoni mo
    So what we don't know for a fact is whether the government is or is not compiling names of gun ownership . What we do know for a proven fact is the government IS compiling a list of concealed carry permit holders .

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    I feel like the question has already been answered and this whole thing has turned into a pissing contest.

Is there a list of gun owners? Yes. I can guarantee you. How do I know this? Because marketing companies have profiles of every human being on earth who ever bought anything on a credit card or using a rewards card. They've been tracking you since the first Winn Dixie "scan this tag to get 5 cents off your milk" reward programs. In 2012, Target knew a teen was pregnant by the items she was buying. That was 8 years ago. Technology has come a long way since then.

There is no privacy anymore. There is no off the grid. The world we live in now tracks everything we do, everywhere we go, everything we put on the internet, every search request we make. It's all tied to our individual profile and is there forever as part of our permanent record. As soon as facial recognition cameras become a thing like they are in China, the last bits of privacy we have are completely gone.

Now that the question has been answered can the bickering please stop?

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I feel like the question has already been answered and this whole thing has turned into a pissing contest.

Is there a list of gun owners? Yes. I can guarantee you. How do I know this? Because marketing companies have profiles of every human being on earth who ever bought anything on a credit card or using a rewards card. They've been tracking you since the first Winn Dixie "scan this tag to get 5 cents off your milk" reward programs. In 2012, Target knew a teen was pregnant by the items she was buying. That was 8 years ago. Technology has come a long way since then.

There is no privacy anymore. There is no off the grid. The world we live in now tracks everything we do, everywhere we go, everything we put on the internet, every search request we make. It's all tied to our individual profile and is there forever as part of our permanent record. As soon as facial recognition cameras become a thing like they are in China, the last bits of privacy we have are completely gone.

Now that the question has been answered can the bickering please stop?

This place would be awesome without all the bickering, I agree with you wholeheartedly, but if it’s unbearable, I’d suggest not visiting threads where it exists if it’s not something directed at you personally.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Simply pointing out that I posed a question and your statements suggest that you think I’m obligated to prove something.

My apologies, my fine sir. That was never my intention. You're not obligated at all to prove anything. You are more than welcome to continue to post unsubstantiated claims. Does that clear things up now?

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    My apologies, my fine sir. That was never my intention. You're not obligated at all to prove anything. You are more than welcome to continue to post unsubstantiated claims. Does that clear things up now?
    I’m just posting up articles and videos. I don’t write them or otherwise create them. Unsubstantiated or not, disproven or not.
    I also don’t bash anyone for posting.
    I’ll surrender this thread to you fine sir. Perhaps if one of us steps away all the bickering in the entire site will magically disappear. It’s definitely worth a shot.

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I’m just posting up articles and videos. I don’t write them or otherwise create them. I also don’t bash anyone for posting.

My reply was a neutral reply. I said that someone creating a list was a concern for many people including myself but wanting to create a list doesn't indicate there is a list nor does it indicate there isn't a list. If you took it as bashing, that's only another example of you playing the victim even when you weren't attacked.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I’m just posting up articles and videos. I don’t write them or otherwise create them. Unsubstantiated or not, disproven or not.
    I also don’t bash anyone for posting.
    I’ll surrender this thread to you fine sir. Perhaps if one of us steps away all the bickering in the entire site will magically disappear. It’s definitely worth a shot.

You just went through the trouble of editing a post in a closed thread so you could publicly announce you were going to walk away and no longer post in the thread (that was closed) instead of just walking away and not posting.

7f7zuk4cgjez213duq3x.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom