Tigerbait here

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tigerbait

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2020
    Thibodaux, LA
    Thanks for the warm welcomes!! I’ve already purchased another handgun for the shooting range thanks to Mt1979. We meet in Troop A’s parking lot in BR, transaction went smoothly and very satisfied with my purchase from Mt1979.
    I would also like to say about a comment I read on this site. Long story short, it pretty much said not to trust someone with under 500 post. That simply is not true!
    I negotiating a price less than what he was asking, I field striped the gun in the state troopers parking lot for a quick inspection. I was so impressed in the condition hand gun I voluntarily gave him his full asking price.
    This goes to show that some newbies can be trusted.

(Up date) being a newbie on here I’m still learning this site. After thanking the seller on his add for a handgun, I was reprimanded by a Moderator. My comment was delete, But I’ve broken no rules and I didn’t said anything inappropriate. All I did was thank the seller. I didn’t realize there was an unwritten rule that I couldn’t do that and not knowing that someone shouldn’t do that because it posted as a new classified add. I had no idea that thanking someone would get you scolded by another on here. And yes I reported his message but I’m sure because he’s a mediator, nothing will happen. A very unfortunate situation. Remember kindness to another will take you a long way, rudeness Will only show your true colors. If there are people who don’t like newbies and our mistakes, make it a paid membership to where the site can be more user-friendly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Top Bottom