SOLD: Les Paul Guitar Orville Gibson Japan Tobacco flame with Burstbucker Pro's - $950

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mountainair26

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Lafayette, La
    I have an Orville Les Paul for sale -please PM me if interested or need more pics/details. It has burstbucker pro Gibson humbuckers, Schaller tuning heads, strap-locks, and includes a hardcase, new set of strings, and a nice strap. All upgrades and set-ups done by a professional luthier and comes from a smoke free home. Primarily looking to sell for cash, but I'll listen to trade offers. Maybe for a middy AR, or any AR-10 in .308, or Uppers/parts, 9mm pistols, rimfire pistols and rifles, partial trades with cash, can't hurt to ask. I can't get the pictures to not be sideways on the site, so PM me please if you want to see any better pics. Located in Baton Rouge, with ability to travel for the right deal. Detailed description below the pictures:

20190821_143102.jpg20190821_143110.jpg20190821_143048.jpg20190821_143027.jpg

Orville Les Paul for sale with long neck tenon, Burstbucker Pro Pickups, Schaller tuning heads, beautiful Tobacco burst flame, and all original parts included (pickups, tuning heads, etc). Neck profile is somewhere between a 50's and 60's carve, feels great in the hands and plays well. Has the Gibson Open-Book Headstock. No longer made and will increase in value. Everything works, no structural issues or repairs, neck is straight, it sounds great and stays in tune.

Serial number indicates it was made in Fuji-Gen factory in Japan, so it's the highest quality Orville gibson produced. If you're looking at this you probably know a little about Orville - it was Gibson's Japan company before Epiphone elite or elitist existed and is on par with quality of the Gibson custom shop. The Long neck tenon is not available on any Gibson except $3K+ custom shop models. This one sings, everything works, and stays in tune. Comes with free set of strings as well. Has minor wear on the body from being a guitar made around 1993 and not stored in a museum. I'm not the original owner, but it has been taken care of with regular set-ups by a professional while it's been mine for about 10-12 years. No surprises and you won't be disappointed, I will miss this guitar but don't have time to play any more. Get it locally instead of Ebay with shipping from Japan.

FTF in Baton Rouge or New Orleans area. Send me a PM with a phone number if you want to be called / texted back, I can potentially deliver the guitar depending on the situation. Thank you

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom