Hello Everyone

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    We are aware he is a scammer. That's why he was banned 5 days ago. Do you not see the line through his name and the word banned under it?
    No I don't..at the moment I only have access to BS via taptalk app..taptalk doesn't show it as u can see it from the screenshot I posted.
    I didn't mean to come off as rude but man these scammers get under my skin..I haven't been scammed before but I know that these scammers are very convincing and will scam a member easily.
    c6fab3748899c2ba8c97284488e47e15.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Figured I'll play around with him..now I must admit the sig Rattlers go for anywhere from $2200-$2800..Mr.Donald was asking $2300 which is not a bad deal BUT after I told him that I lost my job due to Corona virus and that I only had $1400 on me, without even thinking about it and him being the kind hearted gentleman that Mr.Donald is and how much he cares about Americans who are being affected by covid19,HE AGREED TO TAKE OFF AN ADDITIONAL $900. WHAT A DEAL PLUS FREE SHIPPING?Nope,I refuse to let this deal get away from ne

At this point,I might as well cancel my sig rattler that I ordered from another online retailer .

Man I can't believe people like this getaway with stealing people's hard earned money.. kudos to the admins for blocking voeiol kkkevhkn8
    a7683de06e63b2a86a0ef1f3469e621a.jpg

drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    Sorry for the invite........... did not realize who this was............ tnx for the heads up ................................drill.sgt

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    No I don't..at the moment I only have access to BS via taptalk app..taptalk doesn't show it as u can see it from the screenshot I posted.
    I didn't mean to come off as rude but man these scammers get under my skin..I haven't been scammed before but I know that these scammers are very convincing and will scam a member easily.
    c6fab3748899c2ba8c97284488e47e15.jpg

You can get the full version of this site on any modern smartphone or tablet.

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    You can get the full version of this site on any modern smartphone or tablet.
    Wait are you talking about the paid version or is there another way that I can get the full version without paying ? I remember having the full version without paying anything on my last smart phone which was a note 6,but now I have the note 9 and it's asking me to sign up for the VIP version for $10 a year.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Wait are you talking about the paid version or is there another way that I can get the full version without paying ? I remember having the full version without paying anything on my last smart phone which was a note 6,but now I have the note 9 and it's asking me to sign up for the VIP version for $10 a year.

I'm talking about through chrome on a phone. I go to the site and log in. At the bottom right, there is the more button. It looks like three dots. In that menu, I can request the desktop site. When I turn my phone to the side and look at the site in landscape more, the site looks pretty much like it does on my laptop.

mnfx3p43tj7xv1x5uen.png

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Alright last post..I can't even make this **** up ..told him my dealer was closed due to the Corona virus,but that didn't stop homeboy from trying to get his 1400...now he wants to ship it directly to my home address lol...I gave him the ATF new Orleans office just to see if he'll catch on and realize I know hes a scammer.
    40541eeee4c083e73bede582921fa43f.jpg

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    I'm talking about through chrome on a phone. I go to the site and log in. At the bottom right, there is the more button. It looks like three dots. In that menu, I can request the desktop site. When I turn my phone to the side and look at the site in landscape more, the site looks pretty much like it does on my laptop.

mnfx3p43tj7xv1x5uen.png

I view the site like this as well.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Alright last post..I can't even make this **** up ..told him my dealer was closed due to the Corona virus,but that didn't stop homeboy from trying to get his 1400...now he wants to ship it directly to my home address lol...I gave him the ATF new Orleans office just to see if he'll catch on and realize I know hes a scammer.
    40541eeee4c083e73bede582921fa43f.jpg

Does anyone else wonder why scammers always say things like ‘kindly send me your ssn, account and routing numbers’ like adding the word kindly will miraculously make me less suspicious?

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Does anyone else wonder why scammers always say things like ‘kindly send me your ssn, account and routing numbers’ like adding the word kindly will miraculously make me less suspicious?

You are person they hope will see that and not reply. That way, the only people who take the time to reply are the ones who aren't suspicious. It's like the Nigerian email scams. They use misspelled words and bad grammar to weed out the smart people. It's actually a pretty good plan.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    You are person they hope will see that and not reply. That way, the only people who take the time to reply are the ones who aren't suspicious. It's like the Nigerian email scams. They use misspelled words and bad grammar to weed out the smart people. It's actually a pretty good plan.

You know I think maybe we have talked about this before. I guess I had forgotten. Still a great explanation.

Top Bottom