Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Mosin-Nagant 91/30 with can of ammo $400

Picked this and 3 more from a 5 crate bunch several years ago that were absolutely caked in cosmoline. From the famed Tula plant. Wood and bluing are about as close to 100% as Iíve ever seen. Good bore, good trigger, all matching numbers, very slick action and great shooter. Does not appear to have seen many rounds in its life and I remember at the time I was only looking for Hex receiver rifles but added this one to the bunch after inspecting it. Gun was stripped and cleaned the correct way shortly after purchase. Went to a turned down bolt handle later on and added a era correct sling. also have a leather mag pouch and a lot of good ammo with the rifle. Some soft tips if buyer wants to shoot a bear or hogzilla, and a spam can of the good stuff as shown.
    $400 for the package
    $300 rifle only
    More pics on request
    LA resident/bill of sale/ or transfer to FFL

Live in Hammond and work in Baton Rouge
    Last edited by Magdump; March 29th, 2020 at 05:45 AM.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Rifle without Ammo $300

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Bump

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

This is actually a pretty nice deal with that spam can of ammo thrown in,Wish I was closer !!!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    This is actually a pretty nice deal with that spam can of ammo thrown in,Wish I was closer !!!
    I work nights in Baton Rouge if you think it’s worth the ride.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Selling just the ammo?

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    I work nights in Baton Rouge if you think it’s worth the ride.
    Lol, Me drive in the big city at night? I'd rather be sitting in a stand feeding Louisiana swamp mosquitoes waiting on butterball porkers....

May go tomorrow night,Waiting on word from the neighbor,But Thanks man, Just trying to spread the word !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Lol, Me drive in the big city at night? I'd rather be sitting in a stand feeding Louisiana swamp mosquitoes waiting on butterball porkers....

May go tomorrow night,Waiting on word from the neighbor,But Thanks man, Just trying to spread the word !
    Haha! Thanks brother. I hope you kill ‘em all!!

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Bump

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gravelface View Post
    Selling just the ammo?
    Sorry I missed this question. If the gun sells without the ammo I could let a can go, but I’d have to figure a fair price.