Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23
    ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by datboyhieu01 View Post
    Soo guys I was wondering any updates on this SMG45 I saw a video and some ppl were complaining bout the LWRC SMG45 and how it’s grouping isn’t as good as it should be I’m curious to know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    Yea that was the video was wondering if yall have any problems with yalls SMG45

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Mine ran great up to about 300 rounds. Then the tabs on the bolt that lock the bolt extension broke. A quick call to tech support and a trip to FedEx and she was back in 9 days all repaired. Something about a heat treat issue. I have about 100 through it since its back, probably more this weekend. Accuracy is spot on, its a blast running the dueling tree or plate rack.
    Last edited by Doctor481; July 31st, 2020 at 06:47 PM.
    Why .45? Because they don't make a .46!

User Info Menu

She sure is a thing of beauty, but how's the accuracy on yours? I seen that they can't hold a 2inch 5 shot group at 25yrds, I'd really like to an honest opinion on it

User Info Menu

Nice

Marksman

User Info Menu

I didn’t get to shoot today, yard projects. I haven’t tried a group on paper as we normally shoot steel. Been using up a bunch of donated reloads. Next session I will run a few bullets of better ancestry and post results.
    Why .45? Because they don't make a .46!