How Can This Not Be Considered Treason?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Joe Biden was one of the biggest advocates during the decades of China's ascendancy to dominance of the global supply chain. Granted, he was hardly alone. There are many democrats and republicans on voting records going back decades that were essentially selling our country down the river to China for personal / political gain. Now look where we are?

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...chinese-control-american-drug-supply-n1052376

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-co...ices-may-provoke-china-trade-war-experts-warn

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/202...shut-down-our-pharmacies-hospitals-in-months/

https://www.foxnews.com/us/america-dependent-china-medicines

Let's just say they (these scumbag politicians that betrayed us), can all claim ignorance, or were unwittingly voting to strengthen world relations, or whatever. Dirt bag democrats are today, still trying to advocate for China over our interests. Just within the last 48 hours both Biden and Sanders have repeatedly called ANY efforts to blame China (where everyone accepts it started), for this CoViD-19 racist and xenophobic. What the F is going on with these dumbasses?

This is in Biden's plan for CoViD-19 right now on his website:

RESTORING TRUST, CREDIBILITY, AND COMMON PURPOSE

Stop the political theater and willful misinformation that has heightened confusion and discrimination. Biden believes we must immediately put scientists and public health leaders front and center in communication with the American people in order to provide regular guidance and deliver timely public health updates, including by immediately establishing daily, expert-led press briefings. This communication is essential to combating the dangerous epidemic of fear, chaos, and stigmatization that can overtake communities faster than the virus. Acts of racism and xenophobia against the Asian American and Pacific Islander community must not be tolerated

What the hell does that mean? Is this moron really expecting us to worry about hurting the feelings of this Communist Dictatorship?

China has one of the worst records on the planet for: human Rights, pollution, espionage, stealing of intellectual property, cybercrimes, etc., etc., etc. They have just officially blamed the U.S. for the CoViD-19 virus and have just openly threatened to withhold necessary ingredients and medicines from us if we don't act right?!? That almost sounds like a prelude to war; albeit we are already in a Cold War with them!?!

How can any US citizen openly try to protect China and their interests over ours, much worse a sitting Senator, and much worse than that a US citizen, who is a sitting Senator, who is running for President of the US, and it not be considered treasonous act against our interests? At least subtly?

I just don't understand how any America loving US citizen can vote for these clowns!

What say you all?

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Joe Biden was one of the biggest advocates during the decades of China's ascendancy to dominance of the global supply chain. Granted, he was hardly alone. There are many democrats and republicans on voting records going back decades that were essentially selling our country down the river to China for personal / political gain. Now look where we are?

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...chinese-control-american-drug-supply-n1052376

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-co...ices-may-provoke-china-trade-war-experts-warn

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/202...shut-down-our-pharmacies-hospitals-in-months/

https://www.foxnews.com/us/america-dependent-china-medicines

Let's just say they (these scumbag politicians that betrayed us), can all claim ignorance, or were unwittingly voting to strengthen world relations, or whatever. Dirt bag democrats are today, still trying to advocate for China over our interests. Just within the last 48 hours both Biden and Sanders have repeatedly called ANY efforts to blame China (where everyone accepts it started), for this CoViD-19 racist and xenophobic. What the F is going on with these dumbasses?

This is in Biden's plan for CoViD-19 right now on his website:

RESTORING TRUST, CREDIBILITY, AND COMMON PURPOSE

Stop the political theater and willful misinformation that has heightened confusion and discrimination. Biden believes we must immediately put scientists and public health leaders front and center in communication with the American people in order to provide regular guidance and deliver timely public health updates, including by immediately establishing daily, expert-led press briefings. This communication is essential to combating the dangerous epidemic of fear, chaos, and stigmatization that can overtake communities faster than the virus. Acts of racism and xenophobia against the Asian American and Pacific Islander community must not be tolerated

What the hell does that mean? Is this moron really expecting us to worry about hurting the feelings of this Communist Dictatorship?

China has one of the worst records on the planet for: human Rights, pollution, espionage, stealing of intellectual property, cybercrimes, etc., etc., etc. They have just officially blamed the U.S. for the CoViD-19 virus and have just openly threatened to withhold necessary ingredients and medicines from us if we don't act right?!? That almost sounds like a prelude to war; albeit we are already in a Cold War with them!?!

How can any US citizen openly try to protect China and their interests over ours, much worse a sitting Senator, and much worse than that a US citizen, who is a sitting Senator, who is running for President of the US, and it not be considered treasonous act against our interests? At least subtly?

I just don't understand how any America loving US citizen can vote for these clowns!

What say you all?

I just wanna touch on the points you made about Asia phobia
    And combating racism and all that hype they’re spewing:
    Whatever anyone here believes about 9/11 and who did what, the US government blamed the Muslim/MiddleEast/Jihadi whatever you wanna call them. Then suddenly nobody was allowed to say a bad word about a Muslim (before Obama was POTUS!)
    And we saw a mosque go up near the site and Muslims taking a foothold in a portion of our government leading to people actually considering adopting sharia law. Everything was about the Muslim world. I’m thinking either this was to reinforce the narrative that Muslims attacked the heart of our country or there were powerful sympathizers in our government who had already sold us out to middle eastern powers and had to earn what they were paid at that point. Personally, I feel like we had a Muslim in the whitehouse for 8 years before Trump, but like I said, it started before him.
    I haven’t heard our president demand that we refrain from having any bias toward the Asian community or China over the virus. All that crap is coming from the left.
    Is China to blame? Looks like it. Their laws allowed for an open market that appears to have spawned the virus. They did attempt to hide facts and so on but I don’t hear a public outcry to imprison every Asian in the US or close down every dem-sum on our soil. Just the left squealing ‘you better not!’
    More important issue we need to fix is why the hell are all our antibiotics produced in China? Think on that for a moment...
    I’ve been in the medical field for 32 years and have known about it since it started, but it’s just another thing I generally don’t talk about because people start talking about Reynolds Wrap and I just shake my head and walk.

Last edited:

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    We've maintained our standard of living over the past several decades by:

Longer mortgages
    Longer car loans
    Credit cards
    Two+ working in a household
    Cheaper goods

The last one is why we like China. It's not some conspiracy. It's pretty simple.

I try to buy USA made when I can (Roundhouse, Buddy's Jeans, Thorogood boots, Costco wool socks), but some things I just wouldn't have if it weren't for China.

The Chinese aren't the problem. The government might be. We buy the goods. The people there are just trying to eek out a living.

If that's treason, hang us all.

EJAIII

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Buddy, EVERYONE of those azzholes, Republicans and Democrats are SELLING this country down the river for personal gain. Either directly or indirectly. This didn't start yesterday.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15
    Top Bottom