Ammo Cans

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I picked some up, Thanks.

Just FYI

30 cal - $6
    50 cal - $10
    81/120 tall (I think, I didn't look at them other than a cursory glance) - $15

You can't beat the price on the 30 cal cans, they are in very good shape and clean for the most part, a couple had small dents but everyone I checked had a good seal.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I’m liking the Fat fifty cans I bought from one of our members (Bayou Brass) at a super price. They are all in near new condition and he gives a crazy discount for volume. I store big and these seem to be the perfect size for 1k+ lots of boxed ammo. Just another option.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I’m liking the Fat fifty cans I bought from one of our members (Bayou Brass) at a super price. They are all in near new condition and he gives a crazy discount for volume. I store big and these seem to be the perfect size for 1k+ lots of boxed ammo. Just another option.

Price?

Do they have other sizes?

I don't get out that way much, but I do have plans that will have me passing through town... as long as the government doesn't change my plans due to the Covid 19

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Price?

Do they have other sizes?

I don't get out that way much, but I do have plans that will have me passing through town... as long as the government doesn't change my plans due to the Covid 19

I think I wound up paying $15 each? He met me near Hammond one morning. I think he’s in Covington. Real nice guy.
    He’s got a few different sizes and quantity discount starts really early, like just a few.
    https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?181793-Ammo-Cans

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I picked some up, Thanks.

Just FYI

30 cal - $6
    50 cal - $10
    81/120 tall (I think, I didn't look at them other than a cursory glance) - $15

You can't beat the price on the 30 cal cans, they are in very good shape and clean for the most part, a couple had small dents but everyone I checked had a good seal.

40mm ammo cans were $15 as well. They have a lot of them. They said they have pallets of them so they are trying to dump some of their stock.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markvix
    Top Bottom