Ammo Cans

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I picked some up, Thanks.

Just FYI

30 cal - $6
    50 cal - $10
    81/120 tall (I think, I didn't look at them other than a cursory glance) - $15

You can't beat the price on the 30 cal cans, they are in very good shape and clean for the most part, a couple had small dents but everyone I checked had a good seal.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I’m liking the Fat fifty cans I bought from one of our members (Bayou Brass) at a super price. They are all in near new condition and he gives a crazy discount for volume. I store big and these seem to be the perfect size for 1k+ lots of boxed ammo. Just another option.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I’m liking the Fat fifty cans I bought from one of our members (Bayou Brass) at a super price. They are all in near new condition and he gives a crazy discount for volume. I store big and these seem to be the perfect size for 1k+ lots of boxed ammo. Just another option.

Price?

Do they have other sizes?

I don't get out that way much, but I do have plans that will have me passing through town... as long as the government doesn't change my plans due to the Covid 19

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Price?

Do they have other sizes?

I don't get out that way much, but I do have plans that will have me passing through town... as long as the government doesn't change my plans due to the Covid 19

I think I wound up paying $15 each? He met me near Hammond one morning. I think he’s in Covington. Real nice guy.
    He’s got a few different sizes and quantity discount starts really early, like just a few.
    https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?181793-Ammo-Cans

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I picked some up, Thanks.

Just FYI

30 cal - $6
    50 cal - $10
    81/120 tall (I think, I didn't look at them other than a cursory glance) - $15

You can't beat the price on the 30 cal cans, they are in very good shape and clean for the most part, a couple had small dents but everyone I checked had a good seal.

40mm ammo cans were $15 as well. They have a lot of them. They said they have pallets of them so they are trying to dump some of their stock.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom