ammo shortages

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    Are people going nuts over PMAGs also?

We sold out of all AR and AK mags. Re-Stocked, and sold out again.

People are worried about the availability of food in the coming months, and want to defend what is theirs.

Instead of guns, these people should be buying seeds, and planting a garden.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    The end is coming!

I’ve got like 30 still in the wrapper I’ll probably put up for sale later today then.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    The end is coming!

I’ve got like 30 still in the wrapper I’ll probably put up for sale later today then.
    Word of advice, if they’re PMAGS and you have them boxed up and hidden, don’t label the box ‘ P-Mags’ or you may have some marital explaining you do.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me know if you do.
    We’ll tailgate fo sho!
    Haha! Yer on.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    We still have some pmags left. We limited common ammo purchases so we could have ammo to sell with guns.

When all this is over there is gonna be a lot of people with guns and ammo who have absolutley little to no effing idea of how they work or what to do with them.

Had a guy come in "Hey man I need to buy a gun to make my wife happy and at ease...what can I get that doesnt break the bank?" Straight up told me he felt no need to buy one aside from the aforementioned. Crazy.

We have a **** ton of stuff coming in throughout the week also.

Last edited:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    The guns will sit with a box or 2 of ammo just like the Obama and Hillery guns.
    Quietly on a self waiting next to a shoe box.

southerner985

sheepdog
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Norco
    We sold out of all AR and AK mags. Re-Stocked, and sold out again.

People are worried about the availability of food in the coming months, and want to defend what is theirs.

Instead of guns, these people should be buying seeds, and planting a garden.
    ^^^^most level headed thing I’ve read all day

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    ^^^^most level headed thing I’ve read all day

Until you realize the garden is outside, making it even more difficult to defend than your pallet of charmin and single can of chili.

RCM/JR what are you guys selling PMAGs for right now?

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Until you realize the garden is outside, making it even more difficult to defend than your pallet of charmin and single can of chili

Hey Jack, wanna trade something of that chili for some cranberry sauce? Or how about some lentils or artichoke hearts. Dude... artichoke hearts.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Both. Liberals, pinkos, former closet dwellers, and all kinds of different colors. People who never have dreamed of owning guns came in and bought. They were happy to do so. Welcome to the darkside!

You should offer a $10 discount if they share a post on their fb page that they bought a gun from you! Make them advertise that they now own a gun!

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Target Sports has some 556 ammo back in stock. Not sure if what they have is any good though.

The 5.56 Geco is good stuff, but the price is up about $.08-.10 per round. Still not bad if you don't have any ammo, I have ammo, and I placed some timely back orders to ensure I can shoot for the foreseeable future.

Bmash

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    Zachary, LA
    The 5.56 Geco is good stuff, but the price is up about $.08-.10 per round. Still not bad if you don't have any ammo, I have ammo, and I placed some timely back orders to ensure I can shoot for the foreseeable future.

I ensured “foreseeable future” when Bill Clinton got elected! Yes I’m old

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I’ve said quite a few times the way to stop gun sales is to shut down the background check system. Well guess what... it’s being reported it’s happening in some states.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I have this love-hate relationship with Walmart. Mostly I hate them... but there are those special, tender moments once in a while...

ef25c174fffbedc8db6edf9b496c99ce.jpg

1ff78818e59de837649241ccb879cf39.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Went to academy to pick up a few gun cleaning supplies. The ammo section and firearms counter was swarmed with people, shelves and display cabinets dwindling significantly. Had a group of people swarming an employee stocking a shelf and literally grabbing every box of ammo she placed on the shelf. After multiple (5-6) people loaded up about 10 boxes of ammo each the employee informed them there is a 3 box limit and customers started unloading them begrudgingly.

Funny thing is, that group of customers proclaimed *we just came from the other academy that let us buy however much we wanted!*

Saddest part? I bought three boxes of ammo just cause!

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Went to academy to pick up a few gun cleaning supplies. The ammo section and firearms counter was swarmed with people, shelves and display cabinets dwindling significantly. Had a group of people swarming an employee stocking a shelf and literally grabbing every box of ammo she placed on the shelf. After multiple (5-6) people loaded up about 10 boxes of ammo each the employee informed them there is a 3 box limit and customers started unloading them begrudgingly.

Funny thing is, that group of customers proclaimed *we just came from the other academy that let us buy however much we wanted!*

Saddest part? I bought three boxes of ammo just cause!
    Dude... that is sad

Top Bottom