Everything Corona! Latest News, Insights, Theories, Prognostications! Armegeddon?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Gun sales are surging nationwide!

https://www.latimes.com/world-natio...avirus-pandemic-gun-sales-surge-us-california

So, if a person with no experience and no upbringing around firearms decides that they must get one just in case, that is a lot of firearms out there that these same people may not want after this is all over. Conversely, if this surge of new gun buyers turns them into rank and file gun owners, that is not necessarily a bad thing.

Unfortunately, a completely green and inexperienced new found gun owner, anxious over this crisis, may find themselves out on limb if they aren't careful. These gun stores should be handing all customers a copy of the 10 Rules of Gun Safety with their "new" guns!

Lol,and they are learning you can't buy a gun online and have it ''delivered''to your door!!!

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Well you can, with the appropriate licenses...
    Just saying.

What ya can't? You mean to tell me the Media I watch, Read on the Net and listen to on the Radio Lied to me?
    I even heard the Coach of the New Orleans Saints say that I could order a Dozen 45acp pistols to my door. And that is even a caliber made for War!
    You would think a person as important as he would have his facts straight.

CG&L

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2016
    Pine Grove, La
    The guy in the video did say something interesting, the old 'I have it from a good source who I trust that tomorrow...' Something to that effect, not going to go back over the video for an exact quote
    But
    I did just get a text to show up tomorrow in uniform. There's another part to the text I can't include
    Not really a big deal but tomorrow is my day off. It doesn't make any sense at this time. It'll probably turn out to be nothing but a huge waste of time.
    It's probably just grandstanding by management but why all the secret squirrel stuff?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The guy in the video did say something interesting, the old 'I have it from a good source who I trust that tomorrow...' Something to that effect, not going to go back over the video for an exact quote
    But
    I did just get a text to show up tomorrow in uniform. There's another part to the text I can't include
    Not really a big deal but tomorrow is my day off. It doesn't make any sense at this time. It'll probably turn out to be nothing but a huge waste of time.
    It's probably just grandstanding by management but why all the secret squirrel stuff?

What kind of uniform?

TrapperT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2020
    Sulphur,La.
    "The TP Blues"

Larry ate at olive garden last eve,this morning he needs to relieve,

Larry went to the bathroom to find no TP,he went to the closet, was not to be.

So larry got in his truck and headed to the store,hoping to buy plenty more.

But when larry got there,there wasn't any,because the a-holes took way ,wayyy too many.

Larry went home and contemplated,but only became more and more constipated.

Larry became sad,but then got really really mad.So he grabbed his gun and all the ammo he had.

He went to that store and killed them all,there was no one left,not even one to call.

They sent larry to a prison upstate,now larry lives in a cell only 8x8

So please remember larry when you go to the sto,please leave him at least a ro.

So larry doesn't have to be some big bl*ck bas**rds nasty ho.

Written by:

Larry "No Poo-Poo" Mcfaddin

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Trump has ordered the borders closed up tight! Even though I thought that is what we were doing anyway?!? And ordered EVERYONE that crosses undocumented be IMMEDIATELY returned to their country without delay!

This includes Canada, and any OTHER country than Mexico by any other means!

Personally, I think this is 4 weeks overdue! :rolleyes:

Now, get prepared for the, "he's such a meanie!" crowd to chime in! So, in that regard; if this crisis is as bad as all government entities are stating, any idiot that advocates for border crossings in the name of empathy or whatever their horseshit reasons are, should be shouted down like they are a real and imminent threat to our safety!

Last edited:

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    Yeah NY state is going to tank. I wonder if they will deem Wall St non-essential going to be some Black Monday style window jumpings if that happens.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Yeah NY state is going to tank. I wonder if they will deem Wall St non-essential going to be some Black Monday style window jumpings if that happens.

If their AG has told their LE agencies to turn a blind eye to their non-violent crimes like we did, they are in for a long Chinese virus.

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    If their AG has told their LE agencies to turn a blind eye to their non-violent crimes like we did, they are in for a long Chinese virus.

I think California already followed suit on that gonna be a field day for property crimes.

Top Bottom