Everything Corona! Latest News, Insights, Theories, Prognostications! Armegeddon?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    They aren't testing as heavily as the USA. Info below from https://coronastats.co/

Code:
    Country     Infections        Deaths     Infections / 1 Million     Deaths / 1 Million     Total Tests      Test / 1 Million    Population         Percent Population Tested
    India       605,216 (.04%)    17,848     439                        13                     8,826,585        6,396               1,380,069,536      0.63957%
    Brazil      1,453,369 (.68%)  60,713     6,838                      286                    3,070,447        14,445              212,566,647        1.44446%
    USA         2,775,356 (.84%)  130,763    8,385                      395                    34,779,654       105,074             331,011,921        10.50706%

Some Europe countries for comparison:
    UK          313,483 (0.46%)   43,906     3,618                      647                    9,662,051        142,327             67,887,721         14.23239%
    Italy       240,760 (0.40%)   34,788     3,982                      575                    5,445,476        90,065              60,461,403         9.00653%
    France      165,719 (0.25%)   29,861     2,539                      457                    1,384,633        21,213              65,274,202         2.12125%

That's all good and fine; but why aren't they (India), experiencing mysteriously high deaths all over the country based on their sheer population numbers alone?

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    I wonder if masks like this would keep me from getting in trouble despite the fact they are designed to allow air to leave the mask unfiltered. I see people wearing these all the time.

81VKh5-D19L._SY355_.jpg

Who cares if it’s effective does it make Karen feel safe?

snipehunter7

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 31, 2016
    Franklinton, LA
    I wonder if masks like this would keep me from getting in trouble despite the fact they are designed to allow air to leave the mask unfiltered. I see people wearing these all the time.

81VKh5-D19L._SY355_.jpg

It’s not all about being effective. I stopped into RaceTrac in Jefferson Parish yesterday and they wouldn’t let me enter without covering my mouth. Pulling my shirt over my mouth was perfectly acceptable since I don’t carry a mask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    That's the problem. Let's say there are 1000 new cases. How many of those cases are people being hospitalized?

That's not the whole story either.

Since it is now profitable for hospitals to admit COVID patients, how far have they lowered their admission standards for new COVID cases?

I used to be a nurse so I still have nursing friends. I'm hearing rumors of lower admission standards for COVID cases. As in, "Well maybe they don't need hospitalization, but we are going to admit them just to be safe".

If this is true, we will never get a clear picture.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you

Since it is now profitable for hospitals to admit COVID patients, how far have they lowered their admission standards for new COVID cases?

I used to be a nurse so I still have nursing friends. I'm hearing rumors of lower admission standards for COVID cases. As in, "Well maybe they don't need hospitalization, but we are going to admit them just to be safe".

This just cannot be. If Srubs taught us nothing doctors and nurses are all about their patients damn the consequences.:mamoru:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________

I have friends and family that work in the medical field. I have heard many "rumors" as well. However, the resident expert here claimed that I know nothing, so I digress.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    How many others have Corona fatigue?

I have basically tuned out everyone and everything surrounding this crap now. I was (past tense), a news junkie before this. Not anymore! Probably a good thing.

Don't care how many new cases. Don't care how many people are in hospitals. Don't care how many tests they are giving. Just don't care!

The lying! The false numbers! The mixed messages! And, who didn't see the false numbers coming once having this **** was connected to how much money medical facilities would get from the feds?

Every test a single person gets is counted as a "new" positive? That's f'n stupid! It is no wonder people just don't believe this virus is a serious as they wanted everyone to believe.

I saw today that over 42 states have cases going in the wrong direction!?! How in the world can that be? So, I am to believe that in 42 states, everybody in those 42 states was irresponsible over Memorial Day weekend and spread this like this? This is starting to look more and more like a giant BS show!

When it first started, the corrupt and phony news media couldn't wait to throw how many other countries were getting their asses kicked by this. When is the last time you heard what was going on in Italy? Spain? All those places where it was death, destruction and despair?

I'm ready to move on.

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    I would love to just see statistics on how many original tests are done and then give me the positive cases, deaths and hospitilizations. that should give you enough info to work with to find anything else out. they need to weed out all duplicate tests and reporting. Once they tied this crap into the money it then became everyone has corona virus even the guy we admitted for a broken leg that got a cast has corona so we can get those sweet sweet gubment dollars.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    So, today I see; Mr. Virus says that incubation period on CCP Virus is much less than thought. WTF?

Fauci on testing window after exposure

Fauci also discussed when people should get tested for COVID-19 if they believe they've been exposed to the virus, since there are no official guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or the National Institutes of Health on when to get tested.

"That question came up at the task force meeting yesterday and we asked the same thing and we said there's no real recommendation," Fauci said. "I would think that five [days] is good. I might even go a day or so early because the incubation period of when you get symptoms is about five days."

The window Fauci recommended is "no earlier than three [days] or no later than five or six."

Also saw where the quarantine period went to 10 days and some so called experts saying even less is required.

Again; we are almost 7 months into this crap, and they still don't have concrete answers on basic questions about this BS!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This dude is f**king with everybody! I am really starting to think he is the ultimate troll!

He's probably sitting home thinking; "Let me see how much stupid **** I can make all these people do!"

https://www.foxnews.com/health/fauc...eld-for-better-protection-against-coronavirus

Watch what I tell you; next month he is going to say the only way to defend yourself from CCP Virus is in full combat gear!

Fauci CCP Virus protection - Summer 2020
    iu

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    So it should be crystal clear to most everyone, that phony democrat hypocrites want this CCP virus to continue to wreak havoc on the country and the economy until the election, but what is with the persecution of the Parochial and Private schools? What could possibly be the motivation of these brain dead phonies to go after those folks who are paying tuition to send their kids to these schools, because they are willing to move forward with schooling?

I expect nothing less from these brainwashed lemmings, but the vitriol towards these parents for wanting to support getting back to school is mind blowing! All while the ol' caring and trusted NFT union wants complete dissolution of America before they will go back!

It's unbelievable!

#stampoutthecorruptdemocratparty

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom