Everything Corona! Latest News, Insights, Theories, Prognostications! Armegeddon?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    I’m not gonna eat at Chinese restaurants or buy Smithfield pork I got enough wild home grown swine anyway lol!!!! I ain’t giving up on sushi yet lol.. they ain’t done me no wrong...
    If you believe it, what are you doing to prevent it?

You add so much to the discussion.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    If you believe it, what are you doing to prevent it?

It's not whether "I" believe it, it is fact! If you are a person that believes in facts, then the question cannot be rhetorical!

Nonetheless, I already refuse to vote for any sychophantic democrat (apparently that is the single most important thing an American can do to affect the CCP). I am going to try as much as I can to not use Chinese products. I will promote other products over Chinese products in my business! I will continue to advocate for indicting any and all politicians past and present that have put us in this position in the first place, particularly if they had a personal monetary stake. I will not use technology that mines data directly for the CCP. I will not support agencies here in the US that continue to support the CCP. I continue to hope and pray that Hollywood goes bankrupt. I don't watch any NBA. I don't use Google (unless I am forced to by certain websites and apps (which I am exploring a possible class action lawsuit against those that do force me to use them)). I don't use FB, Nit-twitter, or any other social media (other than BS) because they stand for censorship and are using their platforms to corrode American freedoms,.......etc.

Need I go on?

There are many ways individual Americans can protest the actions of the CCP. They just need to get informed on how the tentacles of the CCP have permeated the aspects of their lives. Perhaps, one day soon, there may be a place or website soley created by an American patriot and soley based on fact, where other Americans can get all this information, so they too can make adjustments.

When the CCP answers the question of why they let residents of Wuhan who were fleeing the virus, go everywhere in the world other than other parts of China, then we can talk about tin foil! ;)

Last edited:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I’m not gonna eat at Chinese restaurants or buy Smithfield pork I got enough wild home grown swine anyway lol!!!! I ain’t giving up on sushi yet lol.. they ain’t done me no wrong...

I roll my own.
    Make a Spicy Cajun Crab Roll.
    Or do the same with Smoked Salmon
    Funny thing is my buddy's dad was in AK for,WW2 so it was him fighing Japs as he called them.
    He would never ride in a car made in Japan.
    I know you are kidding.
    But do wonder if some will boycott items made in China since they lost loveones

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________

Sushi is Japanese cuisine...

Also, unless you know for certain that local Chinese restaurants are sending money overseas, that’s a bit racist lol

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Sushi is Japanese cuisine...

Also, unless you know for certain that local Chinese restaurants are sending money overseas, that’s a bit racist lol

I think BigC was mostly joking but Most of the restaurants aren’t even owned by Chinese

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    :mamoru:

lol am I not entitled to my on option with out somebody calling me a racist by using the same standards to classify me as I classify somebody else but I’m the one in the wrong lol all in good fun my friend

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I think BigC was mostly joking but Most of the restaurants aren’t even owned by Chinese

:mamoru:

lol am I not entitled to my on option with out somebody calling me a racist by using the same standards to classify me as I classify somebody else but I’m the one in the wrong lol all in good fun my friend

No harm, I laughed. Ironically, one of the best sushi joints around here is owned by a Chinese family. They are really nice people too.

Fairly certain some of the Chinese restaurants are owned by Vietnamese families lol

I mean, we have a white family that owns the Mexican restaurant in town.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    This is true!!!
    No harm, I laughed. Ironically, one of the best sushi joints around here is owned by a Chinese family. They are really nice people too.

Fairly certain some of the Chinese restaurants are owned by Vietnamese families lol

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La

I was joking about the food.
    But not about buy American products.
    I had to redo my whole home in 2007_2008.
    I bought mostly USA Made stuff.
    Even the last car was 80 percent USA and Canada and Canadian factory built but the parent company was Japan.
    It was best I could do.
    I still buy USA but the last few things came from company the said USA. And even asked before hand if made here. Only to get it and have it say China on it.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Even the last car was 80 percent USA and Canada and Canadian factory built but the parent company was Japan.
    It was best I could do.
    I still buy USA but the last few things came from company the said USA. And even asked before hand if made here. Only to get it and have it say China on it.

Hopefully this sad episode will turn the tide on the US reliance on China for damn near everything. At the very least, we need to make medicine/antibiotics here, again!

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    It was best I could do.

Not to long ago the truck that was the most made in America was a Toyota Tundra. Not sure if that’s still the case.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Just looked it up. It’s actually the Honda Ridgeline now

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    On a Corona note, Stanford U's Medical Department has updated their death rate on par with a regular flu season. Data is still being compiled around the world, but many are declaring hard numbers will back that up soon.

Again, based on what we knew at the time, we here in the US, had no choice. But damn, we did some real damage to this country; some of it may be irreparable.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Not to long ago the truck that was the most made in America was a Toyota Tundra. Not sure if that’s still the case.

Most Chevy parts are made in Canada or Mexico, depending on the vehicle you buy.

Hell, Harley is mostly Japanese parts lol

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you

Theres a family in the Hammond area I believe it’s pronounced Win spelled nothing like it sounds they own some Mexican restaurants if memory serves me. A sushi place in Hattiesburg had a bunch of Hispanic looking folks making Sushi rolls last we went. If that sort of thing doesn’t get a smirk you you’re too serious.:mamoru:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom