Everything Corona! Latest News, Insights, Theories, Prognostications! Armegeddon?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    I read online that 409 it supposed to kill germs but I can't find anything that states how it does it......

I did get lucky earlier in the year and found 3 bottles of concentrated lysol cleaner and each bottle makes 24 gallons so I am set in that area for a bit.

Thanks to shutdowns in the meat processing industry it is getting harder to find chicken and other meats at the store.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I read online that 409 it supposed to kill germs but I can't find anything that states how it does it......

I did get lucky earlier in the year and found 3 bottles of concentrated lysol cleaner and each bottle makes 24 gallons so I am set in that area for a bit.

Thanks to shutdowns in the meat processing industry it is getting harder to find chicken and other meats at the store.

https://www.thecloroxcompany.com/wp...09antibacterialallpurposecleanerepa581373.pdf

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Do yourself a favor and see what your favorite cleaner is made of. A gallon of bleach, water from your faucet, and some spray bottles will clean most things.

Also, many people forget that Home Depot and Lowes sell cleaning supplies.

I use 409 because it cleans my counters well and does a decent job of breaking down grease and sticky **** that somehow gets on the counters.

Bleach smells bad. I have a few bottles of Clorox Cleanup, though. It doesn't work well for cleaning counters or stoves, though.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I use 409 because it cleans my counters well and does a decent job of breaking down grease and sticky **** that somehow gets on the counters.

Bleach smells bad. I have a few bottles of Clorox Cleanup, though. It doesn't work well for cleaning counters or stoves, though.

You can still buy kitchen and bathroom cleaners. People are only freaking out about lysol wipes and cleaners.

tallwalker

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Covington, LA
    It’s easy to find suitable substitutes for most stuff we usually use. Mostly convenience anyway. Need disinfectant or toilet paper? Evercleer works great and is way more fun than 409. Corncobs, newspaper, tree leaves... if you are desperate all work. Just remember to social distance with both please.

One thing that still hasn’t come back at all that nobody has noticed is bread yeast. Flour is a little tough to find as well. I have been growing sourdough starter for a few weeks and finally getting in the rhythm as a substitute. Really makes better bread anyway once you get over the hump of getting it growing.

Enjoying shooting black powder and casting round ball and shot too. Cheap fun and smells wonderful with that first cup of coffee in the morning.

Having fun with it all to be honest. I keep asking myself “what would great grandpa do?” and that seems to work. Then I realize that he would laugh his ass off about how easy we have it anyway...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    That’s interesting Walker. About a year ago I noticed it was hard to find regular old Lysol concentrate. Something I grew up seeing at our house and I guess it carried over. I’m not a fan of chlorine or other bleach for cleaning most stuff in the house. Anyway, I ordered a couple 12 bottle cases and stashed them and it’s paying off now. Dilute in a spray bottle as directed, use in the laundry, mop water, etc. then I decided to play chemist and that paid off too. I make 1/2 gallon of disinfecting strength Lysol (using the 1 gallon ratio with half the water), then mix with 1/2 gallon Mean Green and I’ve got 4 spray bottles full of some of the best household disinfecting cleaner I’ve ever used. No chlorine or ammonia so no noxious cloud when you mix. Smells as good as any other cleaner. And does it ever work. I figured the cost at least than 1/4 of anything comparable and I have enough to carry me into next year.
    But I like that everclear suggestion...

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    That’s interesting Walker. About a year ago I noticed it was hard to find regular old Lysol concentrate. Something I grew up seeing at our house and I guess it carried over. I’m not a fan of chlorine or other bleach for cleaning most stuff in the house. Anyway, I ordered a couple 12 bottle cases and stashed them and it’s paying off now. Dilute in a spray bottle as directed, use in the laundry, mop water, etc. then I decided to play chemist and that paid off too. I make 1/2 gallon of disinfecting strength Lysol (using the 1 gallon ratio with half the water), then mix with 1/2 gallon Mean Green and I’ve got 4 spray bottles full of some of the best household disinfecting cleaner I’ve ever used. No chlorine or ammonia so no noxious cloud when you mix. Smells as good as any other cleaner. And does it ever work. I figured the cost at least than 1/4 of anything comparable and I have enough to carry me into next year.
    But I like that everclear suggestion...

Very smart.

I normally clean the counters with 409 after cooking since it works so well on food splatter. I might start using Pine Sol mixed with water if I can't find more 409.

I have plenty of windex / bathroom cleaner. Not too worried about disinfecting...just want to clean my counters after I cook..

And yeah, haven't been able to find yeast or flour locally.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Time to start the discussion about crimes against humanity for Xi and Tedros.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...equested-delay-COVID-19-pandemic-warning.html

And below is a comprehensive timeline of how the pandemic transpired:

A complete timeline of the coronavirus pandemic
    December 31, 2019
    Chinese Health officials inform the WHO about a cluster of 41 patients with a mysterious pneumonia. Most are connected to Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market.
    January 1, 2020
    Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market closes.
    January 7, 2020
    Chinese authorities identify a new type of coronavirus (called novel coronavirus or nCoV).
    January 11, 2020
    China records its first death.
    January 13, 2020
    First coronavirus case outside of China is reported in Thailand.
    January 20, 2020
    First US case is reported: a 35-year-old man in Snohomish County, Washington.
    January 21, 2020
    Date of phone call from Chinese Leader Xi to W.H.O. Head Tedros asking him to delay warning to the rest of the world of human to human transmission (According to German Intelligence).
    January 23, 2020
    Wuhan is placed under quarantine, Hubei province follows within days.
    January 30, 2020
    WHO declares a global public-health emergency.
    January 31, 2020
    President Trump bans foreign nationals from entering the US if they were in China within the prior two weeks.
    February 2, 2020
    First death outside China is recorded in the Philippines.
    February 7, 2020
    Chinese whistleblower Li Wenliang dies.
    February 8, 2020
    US citizen dies in Wuhan – first death of an American citizen.
    February 9, 2020
    Death toll in China surpasses that of the 2002-2003 SARS epidemic, with 811 deaths recorded.
    February 11, 2020
    WHO announces that the new coronavirus disease will be called "COVID-19."
    February 12, 2020
    Coronavirus cases start to spike in South Korea.
    February 19, 2020
    Iran outbreak begins.
    February 21, 2020
    Italy outbreak begins.
    February 23, 2020
    U.S. Speaker Pelosi on video urging San Fransicans to partake in Chinatown celebrations.
    February 29, 2020
    US reports first death on American soil.
    March 3, 2020
    Coronavirus cases begin to sharply increase in Spain, marking the start of its outbreak.
    March 8, 2020
    Italy places all 60 million residents on lockdown.
    March 11, 2020
    WHO declared the outbreak a pandemic.
    March 11, 2020
    President Trump bans all travel from 26 European countries.
    March 13, 2020
    A US national emergency is declared over the novel coronavirus outbreak.
    March 13, 2020
    New York Mayor Di’Blasio’s last time on record telling New Yorkers to, *Go on with their lives!*
    March 17, 2020
    A leaked federal plan warns the new coronavirus pandemic "will last 18 months or longer" and may come in "multiple waves" of infections.
    March 19, 2020
    China reports no new locally spread infections for the first time since the pandemic began.
    March 23, 2020
    New York City confirms 21,000 cases, making it the biggest epicenter of the outbreak in the US.
    March 26, 2020
    Total confirmed cases in the US reach 82,404 — the highest in the world — surpassing China's 81,782 and Italy's 80,589.
    March 31, 2020
    More than 1/3 of humanity is under some form of lockdown.
    April 2, 2020
    The world passes 1 million COVID-19 infections.
    April 7, 2020
    Roughly 95% of all Americans are under lockdown, as 42 states issue stay-at-home orders.
    April 10, 2020
    The global death toll surpasses 100,000.
    April 11, 2020
    The number of Americans that filed for unemployment since mid-March hits 22 million.
    April 12, 2020
    President Donald Trump orders a halt on $400 million in funding for WHO.
    April 15, 2020
    The number of global COVID-19 cases surpasses 2 million.
    April 20, 2020
    US protesters hold anti-lockdown rallies linked to the Trump administration, despite the executive branch's official guidance to practice social distancing.
    April 21, 2020
    A person in California was found to have died from COVID-19 on Feb. 6 — three weeks earlier than what authorities figured was the first American pandemic death.
    April 22, 2020
    US reports the highest single-day death toll for any country: more than 2,600.
    April 27, 2020
    White House rolls out roadmap for daily diagnostic testing, which calls for testing far lower than independent reopening plans.
    May 3, 2020
    US reports the highest single-day death toll for any country: more than 2,900.
    May 11, 2020
    Several countries, such as Spain, Iran, Italy, Denmark, Israel, Germany, New Zealand, and Thailand, have begun to ease their lockdown restrictions.
    May 11, 2020
    Globally, authorities report roughly 4.1 million confirmed cases of COVID-19, with about 2.4 million being active and ongoing cases, roughly 1.4 million recoveries, and 284,000 deaths

As you look at these dates, keep in mind that on Jan. 31 on a campaign stop in Iowa, Joe Biden denounced Trump's China travel Ban the same date Trump implemented it. He tweeted the message again on Feb 1, and democrats along with their compliant phony media outlets pushed the Xonophobia and racist narrative for weeks.

Also, it has been reported and confirmed by many sources that the Chinese whistleblower Li Wenliang was forced to sign a confession before he died (reportedly Feb. 7), stating that his findings about the virus were not true.

As a side note, it is now being hinted the virus may have been viable in Wuhan as early as mid-November.:ohreally:

Remember too, that residents in Wuhan also knew this was happening long before the CCP locked down the Province (January 23), and they were allowed to go anywhere in the world EXCEPT any other parts of China! Think about how many would have fled with this virus infection if the virus was indeed viable and active way back in Mid-November?!?

In this too, in a Dept of Homeland Security report dated May 1, it is the revelation that China deliberately covered up the severity of the Virus in early January to Hoard PPE Supplies.

Last edited:

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    Very smart.

I normally clean the counters with 409 after cooking since it works so well on food splatter. I might start using Pine Sol mixed with water if I can't find more 409.

I have plenty of windex / bathroom cleaner. Not too worried about disinfecting...just want to clean my counters after I cook..

And yeah, haven't been able to find yeast or flour locally.

I know that is seriously putting a crimp in my homemade pizza nights. Can't find bread flour either which is killing me. I buy at least one bag when/if I see it now.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...equested-delay-COVID-19-pandemic-warning.html

December 31, 2019
    Chinese Health officials inform the WHO about a cluster of 41 patients with a mysterious pneumonia. Most are connected to Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market.
    January 1, 2020
    January 7, 2020
    Chinese authorities identify a new type of coronavirus (called novel coronavirus or nCoV).
    January 11, 2020
    January 13, 2020
    January 20, 2020
    January 21, 2020
    Date of phone call from Chinese Leader Xi to W.H.O. Head Tedros asking him to delay warning to the rest of the world of human to human transmission (According to German Intelligence).
    January 23, 2020
    January 30, 2020
    January 31, 2020
    President Trump bans foreign nationals from entering the US if they were in China within the prior two weeks.
    February 2, 2020
    February 7, 2020
    February 8, 2020
    February 9, 2020
    Death toll in China surpasses that of the 2002-2003 SARS epidemic, with 811 deaths recorded.
    February 11, 2020
    February 12, 2020
    February 19, 2020
    Iran outbreak begins.
    February 21, 2020
    Italy outbreak begins.
    February 23, 2020
    U.S. Speaker Pelosi on video urging San Fransicans to partake in Chinatown celebrations.
    February 29, 2020
    March 3, 2020
    Coronavirus cases begin to sharply increase in Spain, marking the start of its outbreak.
    March 8, 2020
    March 11, 2020
    March 11, 2020
    March 13, 2020
    March 13, 2020
    New York Mayor Di’Blasio’s last time on record telling New Yorkers to, *Go on with their lives!*
    March 17, 2020
    A leaked federal plan warns the new coronavirus pandemic "will last 18 months or longer" and may come in "multiple waves" of infections.
    March 19, 2020
    China reports no new locally spread infections for the first time since the pandemic began.
    March 23, 2020
    New York City confirms 21,000 cases, making it the biggest epicenter of the outbreak in the US.
    March 26, 2020
    Total confirmed cases in the US reach 82,404 — the highest in the world — surpassing China's 81,782 and Italy's 80,589.
    March 31, 2020
    April 2, 2020
    April 7, 2020
    Roughly 95% of all Americans are under lockdown, as 42 states issue stay-at-home orders.
    April 10, 2020
    April 11, 2020
    The number of Americans that filed for unemployment since mid-March hits 22 million.
    April 12, 2020
    April 15, 2020
    April 20, 2020
    US protesters hold anti-lockdown rallies linked to the Trump administration, despite the executive branch's official guidance to practice social distancing.
    April 21, 2020
    A person in California was found to have died from COVID-19 on Feb. 6 — three weeks earlier than what authorities figured was the first American pandemic death.
    April 22, 2020
    April 27, 2020
    White House rolls out roadmap for daily diagnostic testing, which calls for testing far lower than independent reopening plans.
    May 3, 2020
    May 11, 2020
    Several countries, such as Spain, Iran, Italy, Denmark, Israel, Germany, New Zealand, and Thailand, have begun to ease their lockdown restrictions.
    May 11, 2020
    Globally, authorities report roughly 4.1 million confirmed cases of COVID-19, with about 2.4 million being active and ongoing cases, roughly 1.4 million recoveries, and 284,000 deaths

As you look at these dates, keep in mind that on Jan. 31 on a campaign stop in Iowa, Joe Biden denounced Trump's China travel Ban the same date Trump implemented it. He tweeted the message again on Feb 1, and democrats along with their compliant phony media outlets pushed the Xonophobia and racist narrative for weeks.

Also, it has been reported and confirmed by many sources that the Chinese whistleblower Li Wenliang was forced to sign a confession before he died (reportedly Feb. 7), stating that his findings about the virus were not true.

As a side note, it is now being hinted the virus may have been viable in Wuhan as early as mid-November.:ohreally:

Remember too, that residents in Wuhan also knew this was happening long before the CCP locked down the Province (January 23), and they were allowed to go anywhere in the world EXCEPT any other parts of China! Think about how many would have fled with this virus infection if the virus was indeed viable and active way back in Mid-November?!?

In this too, in a Dept of Homeland Security report dated May 1, it is the revelation that China deliberately covered up the severity of the Virus in early January to Hoard PPE Supplies.

They just said on Fox that China shut down the city in October according to cell data.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________

December 31, 2019
    January 1, 2020
    January 7, 2020
    January 11, 2020
    January 13, 2020
    January 20, 2020
    January 21, 2020
    January 23, 2020
    January 30, 2020
    January 31, 2020
    February 2, 2020
    February 7, 2020
    February 8, 2020
    February 9, 2020
    February 11, 2020
    February 12, 2020
    February 19, 2020
    Iran outbreak begins.
    February 21, 2020
    Italy outbreak begins.
    February 23, 2020
    February 29, 2020
    March 3, 2020
    March 8, 2020
    March 11, 2020
    March 11, 2020
    March 13, 2020
    March 13, 2020
    March 17, 2020
    March 19, 2020
    March 23, 2020
    March 26, 2020
    March 31, 2020
    April 2, 2020
    April 7, 2020
    April 10, 2020
    April 11, 2020
    April 12, 2020
    April 15, 2020
    April 20, 2020
    April 21, 2020
    April 22, 2020
    April 27, 2020
    May 3, 2020
    May 11, 2020
    May 11, 2020

fetchimage

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

I am glad to see that your perfect life and perfect world has not been adversely affected by the biggest global event that has befallen the world since WWII, but you were probably fine during that too!

Some people, not you of course, are not as up to date on the "Facts" of this. Some people will lose everything they ever had because of this! Not you of course! Some families, not yours of course, will be forced into bankruptcy and lose their homes, farms, businesses, etc, Some people, I sure no one you know (because you were prepared), have lost Mothers, Fathers, Grandparents, Sons, Daughters and others because of this! None of this was their fault! It was the fault of a cadre of scumbags hell bent on ruling the world! I am sure you don't see it that way.

This is a thread about the Corona virus! Keep that in mind! ;)

When I see a thread that doesn't interest me, I don't even click on it!

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I am glad to see that your perfect life and perfect world has not been adversely affected by the biggest global event that has befallen the world since WWII, but you were probably fine during that too!

Some people, not you of course, are not as up to date on the "Facts" of this. Some people will lose everything they ever had because of this! Not you of course! Some families, not yours of course, will be forced into bankruptcy and lose their homes, farms, businesses, etc, Some people, I sure no one you know (because you were prepared), have lost Mothers, Fathers, Grandparents, Sons, Daughters and others because of this! None of this was their fault! It was the fault of a cadre of scumbags hell bent on ruling the world! I am sure you don't see it that way.

This is a thread about the Corona virus! Keep that in mind! ;)

When I see a thread that doesn't interest me, I don't even click on it!

Oh, don't get me wrong. My life has been affected by this 'pandemic', but a little humor goes a long way if you let it. Being so terrified that you are spending your free time trying to connect the dots on your murder mystery board isn't helping your sanity. You are but one man in the state of Louisiana. No matter how many articles you find that uncover the "truth" will never amount to much more than another post in the 52 pages of discussion here. I don't believe this is some conspiracy and find it amusing when people try to connect the dots.

The virus is real.
    The virus has affected people and the economy.
    The virus has caused deaths.
    I have not said anything to disagree with those three statements.

It was the fault of a cadre of scumbags hell bent on ruling the world! I am sure you don't see it that way.

This is the conspiracy you choose to believe in.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Oh, don't get me wrong. My life has been affected by this 'pandemic', but a little humor goes a long way if you let it. Being so terrified that you are spending your free time trying to connect the dots on your murder mystery board isn't helping your sanity. You are but one man in the state of Louisiana. No matter how many articles you find that uncover the "truth" will never amount to much more than another post in the 52 pages of discussion here. I don't believe this is some conspiracy and find it amusing when people try to connect the dots.

The virus is real.
    The virus has affected people and the economy.
    The virus has caused deaths.
    I have not said anything to disagree with those three statements.

This is the conspiracy you choose to believe in.

I am posting about what is shaping up to be (by continuously accruing facts), to be the largest scandal in the history of mankind. Those facts lead to a regime that has absolutely no use for us or our country except to drain it of resources, real estate, intellectual property, culture, and cash. Whether I choose to believe it was a conspiracy or not does not belie the fact that the CCP is responsible for this, the cover up, and the lives of those who died from it, and the people who continue to suffer from it.

We are $6 trillion more in the hole and counting. That has eclipsed the costs of any wars the US has fought. The US death toll has surpassed most of those US wars. If it doesn't matter, or if there are no consequences for it, then I suppose when some rogue ******** finally drops a nuke on us or a close ally, they will get a hard pass too!

Just for perspective; Japan never warned us about Pearl Harbor. ;)

As for comedy? You will be hard pressed to find a member on this board that appreciates it as much as myself.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I am posting about what is shaping up to be (by continuously accruing facts), to be the largest scandal in the history of mankind. Those facts lead to a regime that has absolutely no use for us or our country except to drain it of resources, real estate, intellectual property, culture, and cash. Whether I choose to believe it was a conspiracy or not does not belie the fact that the CCP is responsible for this, the cover up, and the lives of those who died from it, and the people who continue to suffer from it.

We are $6 trillion more in the hole and counting. That has eclipsed the costs of any wars the US has fought. The US death toll has surpassed most of those US wars. If it doesn't matter, or if there are no consequences for it, then I suppose when some rogue ******** finally drops a nuke on us or a close ally, they will get a hard pass too!

Just for perspective; Japan never warned us about Pearl Harbor. ;)

As for comedy? You will be hard pressed to find a member on this board that appreciates it as much as myself.

Poor comparison. The Japanese pilots didn't start bombing their own country before that bombing spilt over to us.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Poor comparison. The Japanese pilots didn't start bombing their own country before that bombing spilt over to us.

I'll cede this^ only because it would not surprise me the CCP is capable of purposely infecting their paupers with a very highly contagious virus, let it percolate a while, hold back on alerting the world, start a hullabaloo in the province, allow them to flee (to every other part of the world except other parts of China), infect the entire world, cause massive chaos and monetary weakening of the world economies, then blame it all on some one else! :dunno:

They do love James Bond movies over there! :p

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom