Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1050596061 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Its FloorIduh.

For the record I don’t think masks are of the devil. They are just annoying and inconvenient. And it’s frustrating that this ‘symbolic gesture’ is being forced on us when there are clearly other better options.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Our neighbors in TX...the Gov just suspended elective surgeries in Dallas, Bexar, Harris, and Travis counties. Not a positive sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously Misunderstood!

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by snipehunter7 View Post
    Our neighbors in TX...the Gov just suspended elective surgeries in Dallas, Bexar, Harris, and Travis counties. Not a positive sign.
    Looks like we(The USA), will be going with "Herd" immunity!
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

Seriously Misunderstood!

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Ok, this crap is on the rise all over. What does it mean? Does it mean the genius' that had us shut down the whole country's economy are going to try a second dip? I don't think that is going to gain much support. Besides, we can't afford it as a country monetarily. Let's not even begin to try to understand the psycological affect this will have on people's mental health out there.

What a flustercuck!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    Ok, this crap is on the rise all over. What does it mean? Does it mean the genius' that had us shut down the whole country's economy are going to try a second dip? I don't think that is going to gain much support. Besides, we can't afford it as a country monetarily. Let's not even begin to try to understand the psycological affect this will have on people's mental health out there.

What a flustercuck!
    Its all about the money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tvDADjEzMQ
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Don’t troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    I did not mean medical personnel in the day to day workings of healthcare. I am specifically talking about those people associated with major medical centers, organizations, public health centers, WHO, CDC, et al, that have caused damned near the entire US population to be extremely skeptical of anything they now say because of the often knee jerk recommendations to get their opinions out there for their 15 minutes of fame, or down right corruption or incompetence.

As for you front line medical f**ks?

Well, those are governing bodies that control healthcare. I guess maybe some people have problems with distinguishing between government and community. Just trying to clarify.
    As far as this being on the rise again and what now,
    one can only speculate. Some of my speculation:
    The Government could say, ‘how you guys liking those masks now? Back on lockdown if you don’t wanna follow our suggestion. We’ll try again later. Maybe we’ll get more participation next go round.’
    I believe they will continue to lean toward behaving like the Chinese COMMUNIST Government and there will be give and take until the people conform or not.
    They can Certainly track us all just like China. They can also ignore rights that most people don’t even know they have, all in the name of emergency-disaster -greater good-executive order blah-bity-blah. When you realize the number of things they can turn off, and the importance of those things, you will realize how much we are all at the mercy of the government and other powers that own and run this country. If they turn off the money, the power, the food, you name it, most people are toast.
    I believe we will continue to see more and more protesting and civil unrest and eventual breakdown of society and we are ripe for a hostile takeover attempt from within and outside our country. On one hand you’ve got a large percentage of cops in the country ready to strike or leave or whatever, on the other hand a big bolus injection of anarchy, anarchists, sheep and sheepdogs. If anyone has not prepared for the shit storm arriving at their front door pretty soon they should make the most of what time they have left. Being self sufficient is harder than folks think.

This is all pure speculation on my part.
    Last edited by Magdump; June 25th, 2020 at 11:49 AM.
    Doesn’t play well with TROLLS...

We are the hammer

User Info Menu

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I wore my mask the other day to the bookstore that required patrons wear masks when entering. When I left, I took my mask off.

When I went to Lakeside mall, there was a sanitizing station when you first walk in. Most stores were closed and others had limits and required masks. I went into the Lego store for my kiddo, who wasn’t with us. They required a mask, so I put my mask on and entered. I found the lego set I wanted to buy and brought it to the socially distanced keypad. I had to hand the lego set to the clerk so she could ring it up. She bagged it up and brought it to me since I was 6 ft away at a separate keypad. When I exited the store, I removed my mask and breathed a sigh of relief that I survived. It was rather amazing how many people were wearing masks improperly, making those masks fairly useless. One patron had a cloth mask on with his nose exposed and an N95 on top.

When we were in New Orleans, we were required to wear masks in public areas, even though the only person near me was my spouse. That is... until we went to eat, where we were allowed to remove our masks and suddenly I was interacting with over a dozen people, touching the same beverage dispenser, napkin holders, door handles, tables, chairs, and everything else you would find in a restaraunt. It’s crazy that I survived.

Since symptoms can show days after being infected, I guess I’ll have to wait to see if I’m infected, but that was a few days ago...

Seriously Misunderstood!

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    I wore my mask the other day to the bookstore that required patrons wear masks when entering. When I left, I took my mask off.

When I went to Lakeside mall, there was a sanitizing station when you first walk in. Most stores were closed and others had limits and required masks. I went into the Lego store for my kiddo, who wasn’t with us. They required a mask, so I put my mask on and entered. I found the lego set I wanted to buy and brought it to the socially distanced keypad. I had to hand the lego set to the clerk so she could ring it up. She bagged it up and brought it to me since I was 6 ft away at a separate keypad. When I exited the store, I removed my mask and breathed a sigh of relief that I survived. It was rather amazing how many people were wearing masks improperly, making those masks fairly useless. One patron had a cloth mask on with his nose exposed and an N95 on top.

When we were in New Orleans, we were required to wear masks in public areas, even though the only person near me was my spouse. That is... until we went to eat, where we were allowed to remove our masks and suddenly I was interacting with over a dozen people, touching the same beverage dispenser, napkin holders, door handles, tables, chairs, and everything else you would find in a restaraunt. It’s crazy that I survived.

Since symptoms can show days after being infected, I guess I’ll have to wait to see if I’m infected, but that was a few days ago...
    You're lucky to be alive!

Conversely, I just got back from Costco in BR and everyone was wearing masks. Only 1 person was wearing his incorrectly. I personally didn't feel any safer, but at least it appeared that Costco was doing a pretty good job of keeping things orderly and moving the lines along nicely. Very hard to keep your distance in those aisles though.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post

Quite the harrowing tail of triumph over germs.

As we have discussed a few times now there are too many holes in the boat (anti-viral safety measures). If we were in-fact in the deep water they claim we would all be wet by now.

I Coach my oldest’s softball team, and last week the association canceled that day’s game without a drop of rain in the sky. Then shortly after the director messaged to tell me a member of the other team had a family member who was diagnosed. Talking with the other coach she still hasn’t gotten sick, and no one else has admitted to have symptoms.