Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1151606162 ... LastLast
    _________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    Quite the harrowing tail of triumph over germs.

As we have discussed a few times now there are too many holes in the boat (anti-viral safety measures). If we were in-fact in the deep water they claim we would all be wet by now.

I Coach my oldest’s softball team, and last week the association canceled that day’s game without a drop of rain in the sky. Then shortly after the director messaged to tell me a member of the other team had a family member who was diagnosed. Talking with the other coach she still hasn’t gotten sick, and no one else has admitted to have symptoms.
    Yea well, neither of us are members of the medical community, so what do we know... right?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    I wore my mask the other day to the bookstore that required patrons wear masks when entering. When I left, I took my mask off.

When I went to Lakeside mall, there was a sanitizing station when you first walk in. Most stores were closed and others had limits and required masks. I went into the Lego store for my kiddo, who wasn’t with us. They required a mask, so I put my mask on and entered. I found the lego set I wanted to buy and brought it to the socially distanced keypad. I had to hand the lego set to the clerk so she could ring it up. She bagged it up and brought it to me since I was 6 ft away at a separate keypad. When I exited the store, I removed my mask and breathed a sigh of relief that I survived. It was rather amazing how many people were wearing masks improperly, making those masks fairly useless. One patron had a cloth mask on with his nose exposed and an N95 on top.

When we were in New Orleans, we were required to wear masks in public areas, even though the only person near me was my spouse. That is... until we went to eat, where we were allowed to remove our masks and suddenly I was interacting with over a dozen people, touching the same beverage dispenser, napkin holders, door handles, tables, chairs, and everything else you would find in a restaraunt. It’s crazy that I survived.

Since symptoms can show days after being infected, I guess I’ll have to wait to see if I’m infected, but that was a few days ago...
    This all just goes to show you have no clue as to what the true danger is.

Step on on of those Legos barefoot in the dark and then get back to us.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Request Dust Off View Post

Yep. I know quite a few people who got it from one girl who went to tigerland. I wonder how many old vulnerable people they spread it to. Most cases won’t be fatal but how can you live with yourself if you fatally infect an older vulnerable person because you were too cool to take it seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

Marksman

User Info Menu

God knows you nailed it.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I well aware of what the *true danger* is.

I’ve stated many times before what my opinion is. I don’t think this is the solution.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Yea well, neither of us are members of the medical community, so what do we know... right?

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    Yep. I know quite a few people who got it from one girl who went to tigerland. I wonder how many old vulnerable people they spread it to. Most cases won’t be fatal but how can you live with yourself if you fatally infect an older vulnerable person because you were too cool to take it seriously.

Do you wear a mask 100% of the time you are in contact with other humans?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Do you wear a mask 100% of the time you are in contact with other humans?
    When I am not allowed to “social distance” yes. It is the responsible thing to do for my parents and grandparents, and yours. I have always not been a fan of crowds so it’s not really a big change. Plus I’ve always been the weirdo who washes his hands etc

I have seen the uptick in deceased calls, and it opened my eyes a little more. I was skeptical at first but not anymore. I have also talked to EMS workers about the call volume they experienced at the height of everything. Everyone is an expert using google.

Censored by "them"

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    When I am not allowed to *social distance* yes. It is the responsible thing to do for my parents and grandparents, and yours. I have always not been a fan of crowds so it’s not really a big change. Plus I’ve always been the weirdo who washes his hands etc

I have seen the uptick in deceased calls, and it opened my eyes a little more. I was skeptical at first but not anymore. I have also talked to EMS workers about the call volume they experienced at the height of everything. Everyone is an expert using google.

You’re supposed to wear a mask AND practice social distancing.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

You’re supposed to wear a mask AND practice social distancing.
    For some people, social distancing is not always an option.