Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1656656667 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

I would love to just see statistics on how many original tests are done and then give me the positive cases, deaths and hospitilizations. that should give you enough info to work with to find anything else out. they need to weed out all duplicate tests and reporting. Once they tied this crap into the money it then became everyone has corona virus even the guy we admitted for a broken leg that got a cast has corona so we can get those sweet sweet gubment dollars.

enthusiast

User Info Menu

Governor of Georgia mandated that mandatory mask policies are illegal and cannot be enforced in their cities
    Stephen

1911 cool-aid drinker

User Info Menu

Iíll just leave this here

https://youtu.be/3yk3xezML8Q

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

This just in...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    This just in...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Seems legit.

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

So, today I see; Mr. Virus says that incubation period on CCP Virus is much less than thought. WTF?

Fauci on testing window after exposure

Fauci also discussed when people should get tested for COVID-19 if they believe they've been exposed to the virus, since there are no official guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or the National Institutes of Health on when to get tested.

"That question came up at the task force meeting yesterday and we asked the same thing and we said there's no real recommendation," Fauci said. "I would think that five [days] is good. I might even go a day or so early because the incubation period of when you get symptoms is about five days."

The window Fauci recommended is "no earlier than three [days] or no later than five or six."
    Also saw where the quarantine period went to 10 days and some so called experts saying even less is required.

Again; we are almost 7 months into this crap, and they still don't have concrete answers on basic questions about this BS!
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

This dude is f**king with everybody! I am really starting to think he is the ultimate troll!

He's probably sitting home thinking; "Let me see how much stupid shit I can make all these people do!"

https://www.foxnews.com/health/fauci...st-coronavirus

Watch what I tell you; next month he is going to say the only way to defend yourself from CCP Virus is in full combat gear!

Fauci CCP Virus protection - Summer 2020
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

1911 cool-aid drinker

User Info Menu

Trolling us? Torture is the word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    This dude is f**king with everybody! I am really starting to think he is the ultimate troll!
    ]
    Hmmm, Ultimate troll? That’s debatable.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

So it should be crystal clear to most everyone, that phony democrat hypocrites want this CCP virus to continue to wreak havoc on the country and the economy until the election, but what is with the persecution of the Parochial and Private schools? What could possibly be the motivation of these brain dead phonies to go after those folks who are paying tuition to send their kids to these schools, because they are willing to move forward with schooling?

I expect nothing less from these brainwashed lemmings, but the vitriol towards these parents for wanting to support getting back to school is mind blowing! All while the ol' caring and trusted NFT union wants complete dissolution of America before they will go back!

It's unbelievable!

#stampoutthecorruptdemocratparty