Everything Corona! Latest News, Insights, Theories, Prognostications! Armegeddon?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oppsImissed

Rating - 94.6%
    35   2   0
    Sep 3, 2012
    somewhere south of I12
    You have no clue what you're talking about. Does your ignorance come from being anti-police or was it your ignorance that cause you to be anti-police?

And before you decide to report this post as being insulting, feel free to look up the definition of ignorance.

Insulting? No. Accusing? Yep. You sure did. And why would anyone report your posts? We know it wouldnt go anywhere.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Yeah good Dave. One unit. Whatever you say. I truly can’t answer for other facilities and I doubt those nurses can answer for us. Last I counted we had 177 Covid beds from one end of the hospital to the other. When you figure out how to fit that many beds on a 12-24 bed unit please let us know. Is there a point to it all anyway? You can’t prove me wrong if I’m right you know...you do know that, don’t you?

Yes, I’m aware. I’m not a nurse like you. I don’t work with COVID-19 patients like you do. My apologies for attempting to add to the discussion based on what I was told. I can’t verify the information I was given, so it’s all moot anyway.

What I do know is that the US has a low supply on PPE and many companies have ceased normal production to begin producing NIOSH approved medical equipment.

That’s all I have to say, as I’m not a medical expert.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Yes, I’m aware. I’m not a nurse like you. I don’t work with COVID-19 patients like you do. My apologies for attempting to add to the discussion based on what I was told. I can’t verify the information I was given, so it’s all moot anyway.

What I do know is that the US has a low supply on PPE and many companies have ceased normal production to begin producing NIOSH approved medical equipment.

That’s all I have to say, as I’m not a medical expert.
    ok.
    And I’m sorry you called me a pompous prick

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    Wonder if it's 'scented'...
    bb9e05f3e222427a21eaf93c0b530a62.jpg

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Stahhhpppppppp bickering guys. Gosh.

A few of you don't get along. Noted. Take it private. We are going to just start deleting posts that are unnecessarily poking at users, without warning or notice, unless needed. And before anyone says we are picking sides, that's not the case. Dave got an infraction yesterday for his comment that wasn't needed.

Let's move on.

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    https://covid19.healthdata.org/projections

You can see each state on there. According to that site we are 4 days away from peak here in Louisiana. Don’t know how accurate it is but very interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Super hard to say.
    In their FAQ section, they mention a few sources (usual suspects like CDC, WHO, etc.) and mention that there are many other sources used.
    While I don’t think they’re trying to fudge data, I have no idea who funds them which is a mandatory bit of information for me.
    So, all in all, I’d say its a genuine wildcard.
    No idea.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Super hard to say.
    In their FAQ section, they mention a few sources (usual suspects like CDC, WHO, etc.) and mention that there are many other sources used.
    While I don’t think they’re trying to fudge data, I have no idea who funds them which is a mandatory bit of information for me.
    So, all in all, I’d say its a genuine wildcard.
    No idea.

Yep

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom