Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 1231252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 649
  1. #11
    Seriously Misunderstood!

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    I believe that currently only 20-30% of the U.S. population of 350 million are the ones that are causing the shortages in supermarkets. As the word spreads that almost every major state is limiting their eateries to "take-out" only, I predict a rush by a far bigger percentage of the 350 million to secure foods and supplies at markets and grocery's. I doubt very seriously, that the majority of Americans will have the patience to wait in 3 block long lines at McDonald's to get a Big Mac meal.

    This country is not set up to feed 350 million people in one week, much less a few days. Think of your own grocery shopping habits. Who goes to the store every day? But many are now, and many more will soon follow.

    Want another half empty glass of water? Watch what happens now that businesses are cutting back hours on non-critical / non-essential low wage workers in food service, tourism, trucking, whatever! No money and desperate.

    It's like lighting a stick of dynamite on both ends and holding it like a Roman candle.
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

  2. #12
    ESSAYONS

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    I have been hearing rumblings of a pending 14 day federal shutdown. Not sure on specifics, who closes, who stays open, potential federal reimbursements for paying employees, voluntary or not.

    Friday we were notified by two plants we do business with that they are closed until further notice.
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman7925 View Post
    Which plants? I'm in one and everyone is waiting for what we think is the inevitable word to go home and not come back till we call.
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    By shut-down, I'd be willing to bet they mean essential personnel only. That's fairly common.

    Those plants won't shut down.
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman7925 View Post
    I know how it works. I never said shut down, only you did.
    Sandman, I think Dave was agreeing with you and disagreeing with Bangswitch.

  3. #13
    -Global Mod-

    User Info Menu

    Well, they are coming out tha walls. Guys On Gunbroker selling bullet heads.

  4. #14
    Seriously Misunderstood!

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    Well, they are coming out tha walls. Guys On Gunbroker selling bullet heads.
    I am getting an uptick of offers from the various ammo companies I buy from. But, as stated on another thread, if you don't have what you need already, post Katrina, election and re-election of the Dumbass, threat of election of Clinton, etc.; what have you been saving for?

    This is exactly the time NOT to have to buy ammo!
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

  5. #15
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    Sandman, I think Dave was agreeing with you and disagreeing with Bangswitch.
    Im pretty sure they aren’t running a full production crew at either facility. Have they halted production entirely? Idk. I was simply relying the information provided to us. I make no warranties on the information I have provided.

  6. #16
    _________

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    Im pretty sure they aren’t running a full production crew at either facility. Have they halted production entirely? Idk. I was simply relying the information provided to us. I make no warranties on the information I have provided.
    Whether they are running a full crew is dependent on their SOP for emergencies. Some facilities run bare ass minimum with staff on call in the event something goes wrong. Almost like they are running a watch crew only. I have no doubt that if this reaches the point where government steps in and mandates that they must cut back, they will do so. Until then, I assume they are running as usual. You may see contractors leaving because the contractors' management made the call, not the facility.

  7. #17
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    Whether they are running a full crew is dependent on their SOP for emergencies. Some facilities run bare ass minimum with staff on call in the event something goes wrong. Almost like they are running a watch crew only. I have no doubt that if this reaches the point where government steps in and mandates that they must cut back, they will do so. Until then, I assume they are running as usual. You may see contractors leaving because the contractors' management made the call, not the facility.
    I can tell you we didn’t recall our personnel on our own. These facilities told us not to show up.

  8. #18
    Seriously Misunderstood!

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    All Louisiana Casinos to shut down tonight at midnight! Closed through the end of March (as of now, that is).

    I would imagine over the counter liquor sales are about to soar off the charts.
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

  9. #19
    _________

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    I can tell you we didn’t recall our personnel on our own. These facilities told us not to show up.
    I never said they wouldn't do such things. It truly depends on the facility's decision and what the contractors were there for.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    All Louisiana Casinos to shut down tonight at midnight! Closed through the end of March (as of now, that is).

    I would imagine over the counter liquor sales are about to soar off the charts.
    Bars will also be required to close.

    Restaurants are already beginning to close their doors and only serve take out.

  10. #20
    Wealthy women wanted

    Gold Member

    User Info Menu

    Itís in the Plaquemine area now. A welder at the plant Iím in tested positive.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •