Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2341353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 649
  1. #21
    Seriously Misunderstood!

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Aside from the obvious down sides of this crisis, there could be some up sides:

    People being more hygienic and sanitary. Losing weight. Saving money or learning how to budget. Making food supplies stretch longer. Cooking at home more. Less drinking (in bars, casinos). Taking freedom less for granted. Taking America less for granted. Learning how the economy works. Learning to be more self-reliant. Possibly more compassion and empathy towards our neighbors (except those damned Chinese! ).

    We'll see!
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

  2. #22
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    I never said they wouldn't do such things. It truly depends on the facility's decision and what the contractors were there for.
    Correct. We are in Sabic as a maintenance and capital improvements contractor. The email we received said. Only Emergency P.O.’s in hand would gain access to the plant.

    Other facilities have been taking precautions even implementing telecommutes for personnel that can. I imagine one of the government facilities will be closing as they closed during last years shutdown others are DOD and remained open last time. Time will tell but this is gonna be a bumpy ride.

  3. #23
    Seriously Misunderstood!

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by sandman7925 View Post
    It’s in the Plaquemine area now. A welder at the plant I’m in tested positive.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Great! There goes Baton Rouge's perfect season!

    Keep that dirt bag over there on that side of the River!
    Last edited by Emperor; March 16th, 2020 at 02:59 PM.
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

  4. #24
    _________

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    Correct. We are in Sabic as a maintenance and capital improvements contractor. The email we received said. Only Emergency P.O.’s in hand would gain access to the plant.

    Other facilities have been taking precautions even implementing telecommutes for personnel that can. I imagine one of the government facilities will be closing as they closed during last years shutdown others are DOD and remained open last time. Time will tell but this is gonna be a bumpy ride.
    Yep.

    If the government steps in, expect all of the MARSEC governed facilities to get tight on security.

  5. #25
    Sooooo Cheesy!

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    Aside from the obvious down sides of this crisis, there could be some up sides:

    People being more hygienic and sanitary. Losing weight. Saving money or learning how to budget. Making food supplies stretch longer. Cooking at home more. Less drinking (in bars, casinos). Taking freedom less for granted. Taking America less for granted. Learning how the economy works. Learning to be more self-reliant. Possibly more compassion and empathy towards our neighbors (except those damned Chinese! ).

    We'll see!
    Doubtful.
    They’ll just learn to want more government assistance.
    (My prediction anyways...)
    PSA: run up on me while I'm getting my Beef and Cheddar on and point a gun or gun like object in my face, be prepared to catch some hot ones. -Vanilla Gorilla

    Okay, why the hell is there a cock picture in my thread? -JWG223

  6. #26
    Sooooo Cheesy!

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    All Louisiana Casinos to shut down tonight at midnight! Closed through the end of March (as of now, that is).

    I would imagine over the counter liquor sales are about to soar off the charts.
    Where can I get more info on all of the new restrictions?
    Like a authoritatively vetted site?
    PSA: run up on me while I'm getting my Beef and Cheddar on and point a gun or gun like object in my face, be prepared to catch some hot ones. -Vanilla Gorilla

    Okay, why the hell is there a cock picture in my thread? -JWG223

  7. #27
    _________

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesy Lasagna View Post
    Where can I get more info on all of the new restrictions?
    Like a authoritatively vetted site?
    https://gov.louisiana.gov/index.cfm/...om/detail/2411

  8. #28
    Sooooo Cheesy!

    User Info Menu

    Danke.
    PSA: run up on me while I'm getting my Beef and Cheddar on and point a gun or gun like object in my face, be prepared to catch some hot ones. -Vanilla Gorilla

    Okay, why the hell is there a cock picture in my thread? -JWG223

  9. #29
    _________

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Trump recommends that every state limit gatherings to 10.

  10. #30
    Donít troll me bro!

    User Info Menu

    I’m actually at ground zero for Baton Rouge. We opened a Covid 19 unit and so far no case has tested positive. Tonight happened to be my turn to work the unit so I’m hoping my luck will hold and no positive cases will roll through. I hear there is one positive case in Ascension parish. Test results take over a day to result so we can only Stay in PPE and wait.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •