Was Wohan predicted in 1981?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Watch the documentary Pandemic (which was available prior to this outbreak). Basically it wasn’t hard to predict, he guessed the year right but that’s it. The rest scientists have been warning about for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MilOperator

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Metairie, LA.
    Thing is that in 2009-2010 H1N1 hit the US and infected 61 million, killing 12,500. When that happened it was only a short blurb on the news. No mass panic or closing of almost everything. No lockdowns or shelter in place orders. That was also considered a major pandemic but didn't get the coverage this is getting. I guess there is a good side to this time though; we may have caught it in time to limit the spread so it can't to the damage that H1N1 did, but the bad side is that covid19 might kill the world economy and be worse in the end. We don't need another 1930s style depression. Just makes you wonder what is really going on behind the scenes.

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Careful Abby, might roust the Reynolds Wrap gang,lol.
    Just be aware if they start talking about mandatory vaccinations...

ID2020

It was people like YOU who laughed at Globalism and now look at our supply chains...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    Years ago PBS had a very good show called "Secrets of the Dead" & one episode was about WWI and the Spanish Flu. Since then I'd seen much more on Spanish Flu. When the tin foil hats at work where talking about corona, I mentioned 1918 Spanish Flu. The head foil hat immediately asked Dr Goggle and he became a Spanish flu expert. What an Ash Hole.

MilOperator

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Metairie, LA.
    Years ago PBS had a very good show called "Secrets of the Dead" & one episode was about WWI and the Spanish Flu. Since then I'd seen much more on Spanish Flu. When the tin foil hats at work where talking about corona, I mentioned 1918 Spanish Flu. The head foil hat immediately asked Dr Goggle and he became a Spanish flu expert. What an Ash Hole.

I remember that show. It's still on Hulu or Amazon I believe.

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    I used to be a big fan of Koontz and have read a lot of his books. Totally forgot about this one! They actually mentioned this on Fox News last night. Crazy.

Top Bottom