Jikoshokai: Self Introduction

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2020
    New Orleans, LA
    What's going on! Happy stay-cation everyone! A friend of mind on here suggested I join the forum.

I grew up playing with G.I. Joes and having interests with guns. Growing up in the suburbs with a strict mom (dad had to sell his handguns when I was born) so I had limited access to firearms. Maybe a Guns & Ammo magazine here and there but I just looked at the pictures.

Fast forward to 10 years ago when I moved to New Orleans, and said "funk it" and bought my first handgun (S&W M&P 9mm VTAC). Then after a couple of years, I was like "funk it" again bought my first AR-15 (xm-15 QRC) with low-level add-ons from the Gun Show in Kenner for too much money. But I digress...

So I started reading blogs (PewPew is my favorite) and what not. Got myself a membership at SBISC and two lessons so far. I go on my own and just practice (when I can). I have a martial arts background and I see a lot of parallels. In movement and in the mindset.

Anyway, last birthday I decided to say "funk it" again and bought myself a IWI x95 with all the high-end bells and whistles. I've been eyeing this rifle for a long time and it's unique. Totally my style. When I can figure out how to post photos, I will do so.

That's my gun-journey in a nutshell, I see myself as an "advance-beginner" and a "Dunder Mifflin Warrior" (paper targets!) so I'm just here to ask questions and learn. And I like to chat, this isn't my first time in a forum.

Top Bottom