Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Suburbazine View Post
    With just a little bit of reading I found the forum admin's email address. If you couldn't find it...maybe you overlooked some other rules, too.
    And you didn’t even post the email for him. Such a helpful guy

We are the hammer

User Info Menu

Glad to see you're still making friends everywhere you go James

Not Banned!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
    Glad to see you're still making friends everywhere you go James
    That cuts deep Josh....

Especially from you. Social distancing is a family motto right? I know it is for me, been practicing it for over a decade!!! Not doing very well, it is my darned career choice. Hard to fix other peoples cars with no social contact.

I updated the OP to reflect my emails with the Admin. HK Pro is GTG, just make sure you follow the rules and mind you Ps and Qs.
    "These Rocky Mountains aren't very rocky. Yeah, that John Denver is full of SH**!"

We are the hammer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdindadell View Post
    That cuts deep Josh....

Especially from you. Social distancing is a family motto right? I know it is for me, been practicing it for over a decade!!! Not doing very well, it is my darned career choice. Hard to fix other peoples cars with no social contact.

I updated the OP to reflect my emails with the Admin. HK Pro is GTG, just make sure you follow the rules and mind you Ps and Qs.
    Hey now! I was social distancing before it was cool. Glad you got it all straightened out at the HK site. They're definitely lucky to have your wealth of knowledge