Join BayouShooter For Free
Meplat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Welll ...Got this in a email from LSP...its the last update I got from them:

Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

User Info Menu

I submitted my application in person in Baton Rouge recently. I received my permit in the mail in 12 days.

User Info Menu

One of my students who initiated his and his wife's application online at the lsp.org website and then completed the process in person at lsp headquarters in Baton Rouge, they both received their permits 9 days.
    If you call the lsp office, the recording states due to the high volume of applications the wait time is beyond 120 days. I imagine if you mail in your application, it goes into a bin full of others apps. By completing the process at HQ, it puts you directly into the system.

Reloader

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by EODBob5337 View Post
    One of my students who initiated his and his wife's application online at the lsp.org website and then completed the process in person at lsp headquarters in Baton Rouge, they both received their permits 9 days.
    If you call the lsp office, the recording states due to the high volume of applications the wait time is beyond 120 days. I imagine if you mail in your application, it goes into a bin full of others apps. By completing the process at HQ, it puts you directly into the system.
    What about renewals any word from your students on how long that takes since they have prints and pic already in system

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtchevy841 View Post
    What about renewals any word from your students on how long that takes since they have prints and pic already in system
    I’m going on two months.