Special Edition Sig P320.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    SIG Sauer is celebrating the manufacture of its first million SIG P320 pistols with a unique commemorative edition handgun. SIG produced its millionth P320 last year and took time to produce this standout one-off pistol.

*In 2019, the SIG Sauer P320 reached a historic milestone when the one millionth P320 was created,* said SIG. *To celebrate, SIG Custom Works created this one-of-a-kind P320.*
    *Featuring hand-cut granite grips to commemorate its birthplace in New Hampshire, ‘the Granite State,’ scroll engraving with 14-carat gold inlay, an all metal high-gloss polished frame, and a unique serial number #58H1000000,* they added. *SIG Sauer thanks all of the individuals who made this historic milestone possible!*

Inside the polished frame and engraved slide is a simple P320 fire control unit.

The polished alloy frame makes the granite grips stand out brightly, while the gold inlay and scrollwork adds a degree of old-world class that ties the new design to SIG’s heritage.
    The millionth pistol is based on the full-size P320, with a thin curved trigger and a plain dust cover without an accessory rail. Even though it’s a display piece without a doubt, it still has night sights like so many P320 pistols meant for duty and self-defense.

Last edited:

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I wonder if it will fire without a pull of the trigger?
    I met a group of Rangers on vacation last year who talked about that problem with the M17.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I wonder if it will fire without a pull of the trigger?
    I met a group of Rangers on vacation last year who talked about that problem with the M17.

Some early model P320 pistols had an issue which was resolved long ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John1994
    Top Bottom