Special Edition Sig P320.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    SIG Sauer is celebrating the manufacture of its first million SIG P320 pistols with a unique commemorative edition handgun. SIG produced its millionth P320 last year and took time to produce this standout one-off pistol.

*In 2019, the SIG Sauer P320 reached a historic milestone when the one millionth P320 was created,* said SIG. *To celebrate, SIG Custom Works created this one-of-a-kind P320.*
    *Featuring hand-cut granite grips to commemorate its birthplace in New Hampshire, ‘the Granite State,’ scroll engraving with 14-carat gold inlay, an all metal high-gloss polished frame, and a unique serial number #58H1000000,* they added. *SIG Sauer thanks all of the individuals who made this historic milestone possible!*

Inside the polished frame and engraved slide is a simple P320 fire control unit.

The polished alloy frame makes the granite grips stand out brightly, while the gold inlay and scrollwork adds a degree of old-world class that ties the new design to SIG’s heritage.
    The millionth pistol is based on the full-size P320, with a thin curved trigger and a plain dust cover without an accessory rail. Even though it’s a display piece without a doubt, it still has night sights like so many P320 pistols meant for duty and self-defense.

Last edited:

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I wonder if it will fire without a pull of the trigger?
    I met a group of Rangers on vacation last year who talked about that problem with the M17.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I wonder if it will fire without a pull of the trigger?
    I met a group of Rangers on vacation last year who talked about that problem with the M17.

Some early model P320 pistols had an issue which was resolved long ago.

Top Bottom