Louisiana Lockdown! How is this Constitutional?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    In case you didn't realize it, all your past posts are still available for people to read.

You can’t be serious. What an invasion of my privacy. :mamoru:

All jokes aside you had to make a lot of assumptions to say I would be hindering rescue efforts in a hypothetical that no one really established by my hypothetical actions that I never truly established either. If that’s not a biased opinion then I’m not sure what would be.

Its ok you don’t have to win, your life doesn’t depend on it. It’s just dudes chit-chatting on the net.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    It’s pretty simple. If LE and Fire are on the scene you will not be allowed back in the structure. This is regardless of your training or ninja skills, there will be no time to verify your resume. It will not be up for debate no matter how much it sucks for all involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

While I understand your point that’s not what I’m getting at.

Skills (ninja or otherwise) are entirely irrelevant.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Jesus, this thread went from mildly retarded to full on ****ing a stuffed animal while wearing a helmet and eating crayons. Good job guys.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    On the one hand, they were ordered to close for the public good. What if a restaurant failed a health inspection and was ordered to close, but refused?

OTOH, typically draconian California.

Well they could be like Italy,You are issued a card for you're zone and you better have a very good reason to be outside you're zone,

As an added bonus, If you're + and caught outside wandering around, Then you're charged with attempted murder and thrown in jail !!!

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    Well they could be like Italy,You are issued a card for you're zone and you better have a very good reason to be outside you're zone,

As an added bonus, If you're + and caught outside wandering around, Then you're charged with attempted murder and thrown in jail !!!

Source?
    This is a bold assertion to make without proof.
    Not saying it’s false but where did you get this information from?

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    I heard the same thing about Italy. Don’t know the source my boss read it to me from facespace everyone’s trusted source for news.

Too many times people ignore validating information and just take it at face value.
    This is not good practice and causes false beliefs, confusion and chaos.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx

That does seem a bit extreme. Unless one was outside their zone in an attempt to save family members from a burning building. I just couldn’t resist. Way to easy.

MotorBoy

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Youngsville
    Isolation is just common sense to stop the spread-the order is for those just to stupid to understand what's going on

Last edited:

chrisdcd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2017
    anywhere
    Well I'm essential personnel so I have to go to work, but I think locking down the state is the same as martial law. I will not comply, on my day off I'm going do what I want to do and see what happens. Notice it's all Democrats ordering this, Cali, Illinois, Louisisna, New Orleans, I don't see Texas or Mississippi doing this yet.

With all due respect, its this specific mentality that has gotten us where we are now. That's why Louisiana has the highest infection rate of the virus per capita. Same thing with HIV, Hep C, etc. It's two things. Ignorance being the biggest, and outright defiance being the next. And the defiance goes back to ignorance. It's not about you dude. If your not concerned about your own health, at least think about the other people you could possibly infect if your exposed. This is not martial law, you can still take care of the essential elements of your life.
    Think about this. There are models that they have been running since the beginning of this epedimic. Even before it began. The mortality rate is 1%-3%, so that doesn't sound too bad out the gate. Only 1-3 out of every 100 will die from this virus. Even though that does not sound like a lot its still the highest mortality rate of any virus that has been encountered in modern times. Now this is the kicker. The infection rate is 50%-60% across the board. That means 50-60% of every area that this thing touches will become infected. Now it's just simple math. Take the population of your area and divide it by two, then multiply it by .01. Or better yet, take the entire population of the state and do that. And that's what we are dealing with. And guys like you of course. SMDH

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom