Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8171819 ... LastLast
    On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    What exactly is happening though compare the stats to our reaction. To some degree if we a successful this will look like an overreaction, but Louisiana has 4.66 million people and it has a 1388 cases. Mississippi has 2.987 million people and 377 cases. People keep saying itís just the beginning but this isnít some zombie virus. We certainly should take caution kids should certainly not be in school and we should do what we can to limit excess exposure. I would like to think Italy is the worst case scenario and their prevalence is still no where near 50-60%.
    You must not be paying attention. This is the beginning. And it increases exponentially every day. The government, state and federal, are taking the most extreme measures I've ever seen in order to protect the people. They have chosen to almost ruin the economy instead of letting people carry on business as usual. If that doesn't speak volumes, then I don't know if anything else will. Trump backed the stay at home order.
    No zombie apocalypse, but it's not all that far behind it. You can say its extreme right now, and it may be, but its strictly save lives man. If we come out fairly unscathed, then maybe it looks like we overeacted, good. But the virus will still spread. It's the nature of a virus. And this is still just the beignning. New Your expects to hav 2 more months of this. China has been dealing with it for 3 months. They are trying push people back to work and there are people falling ill there for the second time. It's all pretty sureal for sure, but you can not den what is happening.
    Guns & Coffee

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdcd View Post
    You must not be paying attention. This is the beginning. And it increases exponentially every day. The government, state and federal, are taking the most extreme measures I've ever seen in order to protect the people. They have chosen to almost ruin the economy instead of letting people carry on business as usual. If that doesn't speak volumes, then I don't know if anything else will. Trump backed the stay at home order.
    No zombie apocalypse, but it's not all that far behind it. You can say its extreme right now, and it may be, but its strictly save lives man. If we come out fairly unscathed, then maybe it looks like we overeacted, good. But the virus will still spread. It's the nature of a virus. And this is still just the beignning. New Your expects to hav 2 more months of this. China has been dealing with it for 3 months. They are trying push people back to work and there are people falling ill there for the second time. It's all pretty sureal for sure, but you can not den what is happening.
    When dealing with something like this a good measured reaction will look like an overreaction because our actions will change the outcome, and they are. I don’t disagree this is serious and should be treated as such, but if you continue to spend the amount of effort it sounds like you are spending worrying about this it will consume you.

Bro we are all gonna die at some point. I’m not saying throw caution to the wind. Use caution follow the basic advice that the CDC recommends and live your life. Personally if I weren’t ‘essential personnel’ I would be working on some house projects or fishing. I can do both of those things and continue to follow the CDC recommendation.

Your a grown man do what you want, but you may could take a day off from the Coronavirus news and what not. We all probably could honestly.

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    When dealing with something like this a good measured reaction will look like an overreaction because our actions will change the outcome, and they are. I donít disagree this is serious and should be treated as such, but if you continue to spend the amount of effort it sounds like you are spending worrying about this it will consume you.

Bro we are all gonna die at some point. Iím not saying throw caution to the wind. Use caution follow the basic advice that the CDC recommends and live your life. Personally if I werenít Ďessential personnelí I would be working on some house projects or fishing. I can do both of those things and continue to follow the CDC recommendation.

Your a grown man do what you want, but you may could take a day off from the Coronavirus news and what not. We all probably could honestly.
    Lol, you are correct. I agree. I donít actually get to watch as much news as Iíd like. Iím not necessarily afraid though, concerned yes. And my biggest thing is attempting to help people that donít believe this realto understand that it is. Like I said, Iím no doomsdayer, and Iím not a corona expert. Iím just a guy that looks for the facts. I also a guy that falls into that could possibly fall into that 1-3% mortality rate.category bc I am on infusions of immunosuppressants bc I have multiple sclerosis. And I think that why Iím probably a little overly passionate about it...if you want to call it that. People should remember that when they are defiant saying,Ē Iím gonna do what I wantĒ! Itís just not all about you man. Think abut the people around you. If you really understand whatís happening and you still are defiant, your just being selfish....and stupid honestly. As for me, I have a firearm shop. I donít have time to worry too much. All the info that is release daily is no surprise to me, and from the research that Iíve done, This thing is happening exactly the way it was explained it would. 🤷🏻*♂️
    Guns & Coffee

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdcd View Post
    Lol, you are correct. I agree. I don’t actually get to watch as much news as I’d like. I’m not necessarily afraid though, concerned yes. And my biggest thing is attempting to help people that don’t believe this realto understand that it is. Like I said, I’m no doomsdayer, and I’m not a corona expert. I’m just a guy that looks for the facts. I also a guy that falls into that could possibly fall into that 1-3% mortality rate.category bc I am on infusions of immunosuppressants bc I have multiple sclerosis. And I think that why I’m probably a little overly passionate about it...if you want to call it that. People should remember that when they are defiant saying,* I’m gonna do what I want*! It’s just not all about you man. Think abut the people around you. If you really understand what’s happening and you still are defiant, your just being selfish....and stupid honestly. As for me, I have a firearm shop. I don’t have time to worry too much. All the info that is release daily is no surprise to me, and from the research that I’ve done, This thing is happening exactly the way it was explained it would. ����*♂️
    Invest in Bluetooth headphones and listen on YouTube. Lots of great channels with good information and analysis out there.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    Ah, I'm following now.

Hard to track things with so many people rambling all the time on this forum.
    Itís the sound of crayon chewing, distracting as ****

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Invest in Bluetooth headphones and listen on YouTube. Lots of great channels with good information and analysis out there.
    That is a good idea. I do listen to Joe Rogan a lot. I like that dude. He's a middle of the road, no nonsense, pretty damn unbiased, think for yourself kinda guy. His podcasts are some of the best ones I've ever listened to. He has a lot of very interesting and intelligent people on his show. I like it.
    Guns & Coffee

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    It’s the sound of crayon chewing, distracting as ****
    Absolutely.

Oh and I agree about Bluetooth headphones. That was easily the best investment I've made in the past year.
    *Disclaimer: Not on the vetted list. Defer all serious inquiries to the resident experts.*

CZ P-09 For Sale or Trade
    S&W Model 36 Concealed Carry Package For Sale

Sooooo Cheesy!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    Absolutely.

Oh and I agree about Bluetooth headphones. That was easily the best investment I've made in the past year.
    On a non coronavirus thought, my noise canceling Bluetooth headphones from Sony are definitely one of the best investments I’ve ever done.
    I travel by plane a lot and they’re a true game changer.

Okay, now back to the regularly scheduled discussion.
    PSA: run up on me while I'm getting my Beef and Cheddar on and point a gun or gun like object in my face, be prepared to catch some hot ones. -Vanilla Gorilla

Okay, why the hell is there a cock picture in my thread? -JWG223

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesy Lasagna View Post
    On a non coronavirus thought, my noise canceling Bluetooth headphones from Sony are definitely one of the best investments I’ve ever done.
    I travel by plane a lot and they’re a true game changer.

Okay, now back to the regularly scheduled discussion.
    I've got the Bose QC-35s and I would agree - they are freaking awesome for tons of situations. Music quality is better than most other options out there too.

I also use the Samsung Bud things (little wireless earbuds) and am a big fan. The case fits in a pocket and the battery lasts forever. Very easy to tone people out with em!
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

I'm not a fanboy but I have a few Apple products and they just seem to all work together. I have the Airpods and they work pretty well and have a bit of battery life with the battery case. And they help to tone people out even if there's no sound running through them. I can put them in and people will leave me alone just because they think I'm listening to something.