Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 1 of 15 1211 ... LastLast
    Redneck with a gun!

User Info Menu

Don't call the cops, cause they ain't coming.

Your thoughts.

https://youtu.be/t7TGgsW-kmA

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

My thoughts are that Colion Noir is an ignorant nitwit who perpetuates propaganda for attention.
    *Disclaimer: Not on the vetted list. Defer all serious inquiries to the resident experts.*

CZ P-09 For Sale or Trade
    S&W Model 36 Concealed Carry Package For Sale

enthusiast

User Info Menu

I live in NOLA, they really aren't coming. I cannot tell you how many times I've called 911 and never had anyone show up and only for a detective call me at midnight to ask if I was still at the scene.
    Stephen

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    I live in NOLA, they really aren't coming. I cannot tell you how many times I've called 911 and never had anyone show up and only for a detective call me at midnight to ask if I was still at the scene.
    Well,There we have it,Guessing Colion Noir is more spot on than....others
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I truly and whole heartedly support Law Enforcement and will always offer assistance if and when needed, but I have to be honest. NOPD is a joke to say the least...
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    My thoughts are that Colion Noir is an ignorant nitwit who perpetuates propaganda for attention.
    This! He is a talking dog, with mediocre content and questionable credibility, capitalizing on the fact that he is the lone black "gun pundit."

Don’t troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Don't call the cops, cause they ain't coming.

My thoughts are posted on the sign in my yard.
    Doesn’t play well with TROLLS...

Take a Card. Any Card.

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Bear's repeating, but never, ever count on a cop being where you need them. You could get lucky, but the numbers just don't permit it. Assume personal accountability.
    “We Sackett boys never killed anything we didn't need to eat unless it was coming at us.”

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom

User Info Menu

Cops are too heavy to carry, and they eat all of your donuts.

I'll keep my pistol.

The truth is:

The Police have NO DUTY to protect you.

If you think that a Police Officer, if faced with the choice of protecting you, or going home to his/her family will 'do the right thing', you may be in for a very rude awakening.

Look at the school shooting in Florida. Three cops took up defensive positions OUTSIDE, while an active shooter killed innocent unarmed children.

I AM NOT SAYING THAT THERE ARE NOT GOOD LAW OFFICERS WHO WOULD INSTANTLY RISK THEIR LIVES FOR YOURS. THERE ARE. PLENTY OF THEM TOO.

I'm just saying that if you depend on that, you are a fool.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBMJR1 View Post
    Cops are too heavy to carry, and they eat all of your donuts.

I'll keep my pistol.

The truth is:

The Police have NO DUTY to protect you.

If you think that a Police Officer, if faced with the choice of protecting you, or going home to his/her family will 'do the right thing', you may be in for a very rude awakening.

Look at the school shooting in Florida. Three cops took up defensive positions OUTSIDE, while an active shooter killed innocent unarmed children.

I AM NOT SAYING THAT THERE ARE NOT GOOD LAW OFFICERS WHO WOULD INSTANTLY RISK THEIR LIVES FOR YOURS. THERE ARE. PLENTY OF THEM TOO.

I'm just saying that if you depend on that, you are a fool.
    LOL, THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"