Don't call the cops, cause they ain't coming.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Refusal Tuesdays?

Pretty sure he’s talking about the nurse at the jail. They refuse a prisoner and you have to take them to the hospital to get medically cleared. This is a nightmare for the officer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Pretty sure he’s talking about the nurse at the jail. They refuse a prisoner and you have to take them to the hospital to get medically cleared. This is a nightmare for the officer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes. Some nurses are worse than others and it seems they'll refuse a prisoner if the prisoner so much as coughs.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    https://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/...tHYIgZRllc12M5TpSthy0uosJaFkFK1cy1uFATe3FAKZA

Lookie here, someone jailed for shooting people breaking into his vehicle... While he was inside his house.

Well he shot them in the back so...

[FONT=&amp]"There is a lot of misunderstanding about the law with many not knowing that the use of deadly force is narrow," McBain said. "Had they entered (Lawrence's) home, we wouldn't be here. But when (Lawrence) went outside, shot one in the back and the other in the back of the head while they were fleeing, they were not a threat or committing a violent felony."[/FONT]

Creoleman

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Metairie,La.
    According to one article, one young man was shot in the back, while the other was struck in the side of the head. Sad that they'd be out there doing crime in the night, and sad that they're dead before seeing their nineteenth year of life.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Well he shot them in the back so...

I'd argue that if he shot them in their front that it'd be the same outcome. Either way, it's just not the best idea when staying inside and calling the cops yields an outcome that relieves any risk of one going to jail.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Well, I’m one that always looks on the bright side. I know it’s all tragic that somebody ain’t gonna see another birthday, truly it is. But look on the bright side. If the news media gets the word out about this tragedy, I’ll bet car break ins will decline. Oh wait, looks like they have already declined..
    Just sayin’.

Top Bottom