Broil King Grill Clearance at Lowes - $500 grill marked at $125

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    My old gas grill was in rough shape and figured I would go out and get a new one before the lockdown started. Went to Lowes on 190 in Covington and saw two Broil King's at the front door with clearance stickers. One was $99 and the other was $125. Don't remember the model number of the cheaper one but I picked up the more expensive one which is a Broil King Baron 420 LP 922154.

It isn't perfect as there are some scratches here and there and a lot of the screws were missing and the ones that were included stripped real easy. Took me a few hours and a bit of redneck engineering but I got it assembled using spare stuff I had in the work shed. Seasoned the cast iron and cooked some chicken on it for my jambalaya and worked perfect.

Think I came out pretty good and wanted to share with my fellow forum members. If you need a grill maybe check out your local Lowes and see if they got any of these on clearance.

This is the model I picked up for $125 - https://www.amazon.com/Broil-King-922154-Liquid-Propane/dp/B00OMWWC8U

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom