Join BayouShooter For Free

Thread: Ruger securty 9

Marksman

User Info Menu

Ruger securty 9

Any one bought one and does not like it I'll buy it if the price is right-keep me from going to Academy sports for $279-- Lafayette area

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

These were either $229 or $249 (bad memory) with free shipping from PSA just a couple of months ago. I also snagged one but then decided against it. Maybe they have a few leftover at that price?
    Stephen WhoDat
    God Bless Our Troops!

Sooooo Cheesy!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by StephenWhoDat View Post
    These were either $229 or $249 (bad memory) with free shipping from PSA just a couple of months ago. I also snagged one but then decided against it. Maybe they have a few leftover at that price?
    No, they’re at $299 today.
    PSA: run up on me while I'm getting my Beef and Cheddar on and point a gun or gun like object in my face, be prepared to catch some hot ones. -Vanilla Gorilla

Okay, why the hell is there a cock picture in my thread? -JWG223

Not Banned!!!

User Info Menu

I've got one if you feel like coming to slidell, work is too busy for me to travel. Pm me if interested.
    "These Rocky Mountains aren't very rocky. Yeah, that John Denver is full of SH**!"

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdindadell View Post
    I've got one if you feel like coming to slidell, work is too busy for me to travel. Pm me if interested.
    thanks but to far

Not Banned!!!

User Info Menu

No prob, I'll put it up on the classifieds tomorrow when I get some pics of it.
    "These Rocky Mountains aren't very rocky. Yeah, that John Denver is full of SH**!"