SPF: Daniel Defense M4A1 with EoTech, ammo, case $1500 OBO

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShanrLat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2020
    Lafayette
    [FONT=&amp]Includes all ammo I have for it(roughly 150-200 rounds), Pelican Case with cut away foam, EoTech Holographic sight, approximately 2-3 attachments(two grips, maybe 3 not sure), and 3-4 PMags. $1500 for everything OBO feel free to contact me at 337-945-6 zero five five[/FONT]

Attachments

• DFB03364-D52B-4E66-A177-51E596410CF7.jpg
      DFB03364-D52B-4E66-A177-51E596410CF7.jpg
      242.8 KB · Views: 322

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Nice eotech!!!! What model is that 215 ,is the sight hazzy or a pretty clear doughnut sight ? I have seen the 512 before, but not one like this...

Last edited:

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    I don’t think so man... looks like a new model to me... that’s to high of a class gun to be wrong... any option for selling the eotech or ddm4 separate?

True.
    Your logic is faultless.
    My apologies for questioning such a tier 1 rig.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I don’t think so man... looks like a new model to me... that’s to high of a class gun to be wrong... any option for selling the eotech or ddm4 separate?

You ****ed up. Should’ve went for both and gotten a fat discount on the EOTECH not working, can’t see the holographic if it’s backwards :rofl:

Core

Salt
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Maine
    There was chatter on several forums about someone in the South, attempting to sell Colt's and DD's and one of the forum members posted a picture of the EoTech on backward. Would that happen to be you? Apparently it is a criminal operation trying to get folks to send money orders etc. This screams criminal activity.

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    There was chatter on several forums about someone in the South, attempting to sell Colt's and DD's and one of the forum members posted a picture of the EoTech on backward. Would that happen to be you? Apparently it is a criminal operation trying to get folks to send money orders etc. This screams criminal activity.
    Y'all just becareful..not saying this guy is a scammer but there's been an uptick in scammers on this forum..the Admins have been doing a great job and banning them but they keep poping up..1 guy responded to my WTB a sig rattler post and he said he was in new York and that he can ship it to me asap as soon as he received the funds..as soon as I heard New York that was a red flag but I still played his game..he said he was from long island NY,lucky for me my bro in law live in Long island and when I asked if my bro in law can come take a look at it,the scammer stopped replying back..

The 2nd scammer replied to my WTb sig MPx..same thing,send the money thru some app and he'll ship it out asap..he said he had an MPX for $1800.i replied back telling him I only had $1400 so then he said,Ok he'll do it for me(yayyyy),then I replied back telling him I just finished counting my money and all I had was $1200 LOL..the scammer agreed to the 1200 lol but all I had to do is send the money thru an App.. THEN I CONTACTED the scammer again letting him know about how I forgot my rent is due and all I would have left was $500, the basterd said "well I don't usually sell that low,but he would sell me that $1800 gun for 500 lol...

Guys becarful,these scammers are all Over the various gun fourms,not just here on BS...

The good thing about bayou shooter is that it's a local fourm mostly everyone here deals face to face,no need for shipping..if I can't meetup face to face in a neutral area like a well lit up Walmart parking lot or academy sports and outdoors then I don't want to do business with that person.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Armbruster Armory

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Lafayette
    My FFL bought the rifle and it is in inventory and available for sale - I can vouch for the seller as genuine and apparently he removed another optic and put the Eotech on in a hurry and made a mistake. Based on our discussion, he is a long time gun guy and not a newbie.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom