Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

User Info Menu

S&W .32 Hand Ejector, 3rd Model

$450, negotiable

Based on the serial number the gun dates between May 1919 and July 2020. The serial number matches on all parts (barrel, cylinder, and frame). Gun appears to be original finish with only minor surface wear near the cylinder release. Iím unable to determine if the special target grips were originally issued with the gun or added later in but they are in perfect condition.

Cash only sale in the Denham Springs area. Bill of sale required.

Last edited by Speckled_Tiger; March 27th, 2020 at 12:51 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Nice pistol. Would like but its out of my range at this time.
    No matter if you think you can or think you can't, you are probably right !!

Blackhawk

User Info Menu

Hi Tiger, those target grips change the whole appearance of the pistol. I've always thought the original grips were, well kind of "puny" compared to the rest of the pistol. Yours looks far better than mine. Bump for a fellow hand-ejector owner.

IMG_3003.jpg
    Phu Bai, Vietnam, 1968-69
    Baghdad, Iraq, 2004-05

User Info Menu

Iíve been told my grips alone are worth $150-200 and I could make more parting them out. But I agree with you. The target grips add a certain curb appeal so Iím trying to sell as is first. Not to mention, Iíd have to find the short grips in as good of shape as the pistol which I doubt would be an easy find.

Marksman

User Info Menu

S&W .32 Hand Ejector, 3rd Model

My treasures. Another Hand Ejector 2nd Model, in .32 Long Colt. Also a .32 Short Smith & Wesson Revolver Double Action 5th Model, Break Open top, Ca. 1909-1919. It was interesting to me that back in the day a ďcarry gunĒ is WAY under what we think of as minimum these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SouthernUnderGod; March 26th, 2020 at 05:52 PM.

Blackhawk

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Speckled_Tiger View Post
    I’ve been told my grips alone are worth $150-200 and I could make more parting them out. But I agree with you. The target grips add a certain curb appeal so I’m trying to sell as is first. Not to mention, I’d have to find the short grips in as good of shape as the pistol which I doubt would be an easy find.
    (Psssst - In a For Sale thread you are supposed to wait till the NEXT day to answer, thereby bumping the thread to the top of the New Posts list without seeming to do so. Gets more views that way.) Wish I could follow my own advice.
    Last edited by Blackhawk; March 27th, 2020 at 05:08 AM.
    Phu Bai, Vietnam, 1968-69
    Baghdad, Iraq, 2004-05

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Speckled_Tiger View Post
    Iíve been told my grips alone are worth $150-200 and I could make more parting them out. But I agree with you. The target grips add a certain curb appeal so Iím trying to sell as is first. Not to mention, Iíd have to find the short grips in as good of shape as the pistol which I doubt would be an easy find.
    FYI, MidwayUSA has them listed (but out of stock until expected 3/31).

I agree that your add-on grips are good-looking and suspect that they provide a more comfortable grip experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk